{4}

We both kept arguing on who's table this belongs to, but just as the sunset came over, we both went silent looking at the view outside

We both kept arguing on who's table this belongs to, but just as the sunset came over, we both went silent looking at the view outside. It surely was beautiful and calming, until that idiot spoke.

"It's definitely a perfect day to go to the parks" he spoke softly. "Oh yeah? Maybe then you should go, you would give peace to the human sitting in front of you" I spoke and rolled my eyes. "I wouldn't go if you didn't join me. What would be the point then?" He explained . "What point? Is this an essay!" I questioned.

He chuckled ever so softly.

"It wouldn't be fun if I went alone, I thought maybe I could get the most annoying person on earth to go join me" he stated, looking outside. " most annoying?" I gasped in disbelief. "You're so sure of yourself you think you're mister perfect but in reality you're just like a wobbly jellyfish!" I backfired. He looked at me and placed his empty coffee cup on the table. "I'll get going" he said grabbing his jacket and leaving.

Why do I feel guilty? As if this is not what I wanted. I mean I've been trying to get him off this table the whole time. 'Nah he's just playing with you' I thought laying back drinking my frappé.

......
Ugh fuck this!

I grabbed my drink and coat and ran after him."FIONN.FIONN" I yelled, running to catch up to him. "Oh wow I never knew you would run on your period" he looked impressed but he was actually making fun of me. "Don't make me regret this" I said sternly. "Oh you sure won't" he said smiling. We both kept walking in silence, we would hear the people's conversations when they pass by us. I drank my mocha and now I was looking for a trash can to dispose it.

"Looking for a trash can? Your issue, who told you to bring your drink." He shrugged looking down at me. I gave him a sarcastic laugh "oh don't worry, I've found one, it's standing in front of me" I looked at him and he smirked and faced the road. "Well if you weren't blind enough, I would have said that you missed three trash cans on our way."

Oh..

"Well what were you doing? Counting your squad?" I roasted back. He bursted out laughing "gotta to admit, that was a strong one". I smiled a bit looking down, making sure he doesn't take it as an advantage to steel my coffee place, later.

We soon reached the Hyde park and the sunset was kissing the lake river. It was beautiful,

He was beautiful.

The sun lit up his face and God he just needed to take a pic and post it on tumblr. I chuckled on my own thought and soon he asked me "what are you laughing at?". "Why does it matter? Does~ it bother you~?" I poked him, multiple times. He tried to dodge my fingers away but I ended up chasing him.

I somehow enjoyed it, I enjoyed being around him. Being around a stupid boy like him made me feel like I'm free.

He suddenly turned around and grabbed both of my hands,"don't even try Rosaline". We were both panting, trying to catch our breathes. "You'll pay for making me run" I coughed/laughed.

"If so, fancy a cuppa?" He said smiling, looking right through my eyes. "You bet!" I replied laughing, walking to the closest coffee shop in the park.

"You're not that bad either, idiot" I said.