{5}

"Two hot chocolate please" fionn ordered

"Two hot chocolate please" fionn ordered. "What am I? A statue! Ask me first" I blurted out. "Shhh" he singled me, placing his finger on his lips.

Shhh?  Oh how much I wanna punch him now. Yet...I wanted to....

Slap him! I ain't a romantic person at all, and I don't intend to be, eh! It's sends shivers in my body just thinking about it. It's so weird.

"Hey, HEY!" Fionn snapped his fingers in front of my face. "Wake up daydream beauty" he said. I gave him a confused look " that's not even a character!" I replied taking my hot chocolate and walking away. "Yeah I realized, but it's the opposite of you" he low key roasted. "Did you- did you just..call me ugly in an indirect way!?" I questioned in disbelief and shock,placing my palm on my heart.

"Why do humans like you even exist" I stated annoyed. "So they could hangout with people like you, who apparently don't have friends and just read books" he answered. "And your telling me I'm delusional? Then what are you, mister ' I have answers to everything' ". I complained.

"And besides who told you I don't have friends? I just prefer to be alone reading books and listening to music. Entering my own world where people like you and others don't exist." I replied slowly and softly realizing how his words were actually true. "Hey, come on. I'm kidding, besides I hate to admit it but I don't hang out with people either, you're the first person who I actually enjoy annoying and being around." He stated honestly, looking down chuckling.

I looked at his side view, I just realized that he is really handsome. And most importantly...

How I have the chance to get him back!! Ha my sweet revenge, you just wait fionn, a storm is coming towards you . I'm so evil, I love myself.

"Opening up to me doesn't mean I'll share my table at the coffee shop" I made sure to remind him. He looked at me and said "it's not yours, it's mine. I was born before you so shush". "What is this! the stone aged people used to live on this right land beneath our feet, then why have we occupied it?they were too born before us" I said annoyed at his goddamn logic, as well as trying to drink my hot chocolate.

"That is totally not gonna change my fact." He said, laughing. I ignored. "Hey, just let me repeat it one more time, it's not going to change the fact that table is mine" he restated. "You didn't have to repeat yourself, I ignored you just fine the first time." I threw my witty comeback.

I could see his triggered face, I mean what does he expect from me. "And besides that wasn't an agreement, it's still mine." I replied.

We soon reached back to the cafe, I wouldn't make him drop me home. What if he comes and poisons me and takes the table for granted,
Or what if he chases me? Y'all know I can't run.
SO HELL NAH. Gotta keep aware.

"See ya then bonehead" I waved walking away.

"See ya later, angry gramma" he yelled from the back.

I knew I would stay up all night to try to brainwash him next time I see him and convince him that that's my table, not his.