Maiden In Black: Canines Love Roo P2

Start from the beginning

It felt so good being filled up by Sesshomaru because I do love him, I will never stop loving him, since the first time I saw him I admit it was love at first sight, even though I acted pissed about InuTaisho being the matchmaker, in truth I was hiding my feelings. I tend to hide my true feelings with harsh words unlike Cousin Kagome who is so open with her feelings, I actually envy that she is so open with her feelings.

My body shudders in response as well and we both never took our eyes off each other for what seemed like forever. Minutes turned to an hour as he emptied himself more and we both shudder from each wave going into my womb, which I enjoyed every minute of.

Another hour and I felt his member shrink and he slowly trots forward and I watch his canine member slide easily out of my severely gushing womb full of his Dog Demon seed.

The creamy white puddle under my body grew to a size of a much larger puddle like if it rained a lot and made a large puddle a child could play in, covering my kneecaps and the palms of my hands under me in the warm sticky white substance.

My body trembled from the intense experience, my womb spasmed, even the deeper walls of my core spasmed harshly as if it was still feeling the remnants of Sesshomaru still moving inside my womb, it felt good that I still felt the remnants of our love making, making me smile inwardly at the feeling, revelling in it.

Sesshomaru turns around and puts his black nose to my core sniffing it, and then licks it with his tongue to I guess ease my soreness with his healing saliva making my thighs quiver.

Sesshomaru when done licking me there he trots over and slides his canine head under my chest and gently flips me to lay down on my back several feet away from our sexy white creamy pool of our love making mess we left behind, and I curl into a fetal position and Sesshomaru curled around my body panting heavily and I lift my head up noticing his wounds were healed now, I'm glad he healed quickly with my medical kit's help.

Sesshomaru made his canine form revert back to its four story building sized canine-self and curled his snout around my body as if to protect me as my head was laying on his fluffy tail. Sesshomaru still pants heavily after our romp and I fell asleep deeply into his soothing warm fluffy fur lulling me to sleep.
As I fell asleep I mutter out. "I love you Lord Sesshomaru,  love you with all my heart."

Sesshomaru snorts in reply and nuzzled his nose on her stomach gently and stayed awake watching for any dangers.

Inuyasha perked up turning his head hearing a loud scream, the loud scream which sounded like Kita's voice not far away making Inuyasha stand up and look to the direction of her scream. "Inuyasha what is it?" Miroku asked.

"I heard Kita scream." Inuyasha says looking to Miroku.

"Kita?! You think she's in danger?" Kagome asked.

"I don't know." Inuyasha says honestly. "I couldn't tell if it was a scream that depicts danger or not."

"If she's in danger Sesshomaru is more than strong enough to protect her." Inuyasha retorts to Kagome.

"No, I want to see if she's okay, I've had a bad feeling for several days, so we are going after her NOW!" Kagome shouts at Inuyasha and Inuyasha gulped.

"Fine have it your way! Come on guys let's find Kita!" Inuyasha kneels down and Kagome hopped on his back as the group went to search for Kagome's Cousin Kita.

Sesshomaru perked his head up scenting the shifts in winds as Kita slept against his fur. The scent of demons! Sesshomaru tensed knowing Kita was too tired to defend herself.

Sesshomaru growled as he used his tail to pick Kita up and set her gently on her back behind him, as he stood up on all four paws of his.

Sesshomaru roared as two demons appeared, rushing forward he sank his jaws in both at once, making them shriek in agony and tore their bodies to shreds with his poisonous fangs and ate their bodies whole devouring them up.

His belly now full, Sesshomaru sniffs the air scenting Inuyasha and his friends were not far from their location. Sesshomaru would need to flee, Inuyasha's wench must not see Kita in this state. Sesshomaru gathered Kita's bag up, her clothes, as well as his leggings, with his mouth carefully, and grabbed Kita up in his tail not caring about Jaken, Sesshomaru flew off going back to the monestary where the rest of his clothing and his swords were.

Inuyasha and his friends can take care of Jaken for now, until then Jaken was on his own, Kagome will not interfere with Sesshomaru enjoying his time with Kita.

Sesshomaru landed on his paws at the monestary and barked loudly calling for A-un, since he smelled A-un here.

A-un stomped up to Sesshomaru snorting a greeting, and Sesshomaru threw Kita's belongings in front of him. Sesshomaru barked ordering A-un to guard Kita's belongings and set them somewhere safe. A-un snorts that he will follow orders, and telling Sesshomaru his belongings A-un kept them where Sesshomaru left them in the back garden.

Sesshomaru nods stomping away by A-un, and walked back to the garden and gently lays on his side, gently setting Kita back on his belly, covering his tail over her naked body like a warm blanket. Sesshomaru curled his head around her sleeping body as well to keep her warm from the day which now became night, closing his eyes he then gave into slumber satisfied he was able to mate with his beloved human mate in this canine form of his, his true form.

================================

To be continued

This is all I've written for now I will continue to write more when I have time please tell me if you like this story well enough.