「Chapter Twenty-Eight」

he will cry an ocean just to see his lover

just to see his lover

Scared, Yoongi opens the door with the key, and enters the house, quietly

"Where have you been?" Suddenly, his father questions, nearly making the young man shiver. "We need to talk about something." He says, but his son keeps walking towards his bedroom without even wanting to listen, until his father grips his wrist.

"Not interested," He wriggles his hand out of the grip, and continues walking towards his bedroom, but he stops when his father stands in front of him, and blocks his way to the bedroom. "Said that I'm not interested. Sorry."

"Don't make me beat the hell out of you again," He says, but his son looks to the other side, not wanting to make the eye contact with him. "We must talk."

"Sugar, you don't have to—" His mother is cut off when her husband gives her a death glare.

"Sugar? What the fuck is Sugar? He is a grown up man, now, get used to it," He says to her, and switches his glance at his son. "Why didn't you tell us that Jihyun is pregnant?"

The young man is shocked, not knowing what to do, or what to say anymore.

He has been trying his best in order not to let them know about her pregnancy, because the child that she is carrying belongs to none other than Hoseok, but he failed to keep this away from his parents.

Now that they know about her pregnancy, it is going to be hard to convince them that he does not want to be with her, not to mention that they do not know anything about who the real father of the child is.

Sometimes, when people are tired of trying, they prefer to give up on everything.

After all, losing is much more easier than winning.

Suddenly, Yoongi breaks the silence, "I'll do it," He leaves them in shock. "I'll marry her."

What is happening?

Still, his parents are confused.

Yes, he is tired of trying to convince people to listen to him. Now that he knows the boy whom he loved has been using him to take revenge, he decides to surrender.

"Finally." This is the only thing that his father says before leaving the house, probably going to a bar to celebrate the current situation.

When she makes sure that her husband is gone, she questions, "Are you sure about this? You know that there is no going back once you get into this mess. Do you even know what you're doing?"

Of course not.

He is not sure about anything. He just wants to find a distraction in order to forget Hoseok once and for all.

But, is it helpful?