「Chapter Twenty-Six」

time is what he needs the most,but what he uses the worst

but what he uses the worst

time is what he needs the most,but what he uses the worst

[Two days ago]

"Okay, I'm kind of ready." Hoseok says to himself, and places the green luggage down on the floor, beside the the sofa.

He nearly flips when the doorbell rings, making him think that this has to be Yoongi who is waiting outside, but when he opens the door, he sees Jihyun having a white rose in her hand in order to give it to the boy as an apology.

"Good evening, Hoseok," She smiles, and gives him the flower, but he throws it on the floor, meaning that he is not pleased by seeing her, at all. "Whatever," She rolls her eyes. "May I come in?" She asks, and he shakes his head, but she is not going to give up so soon, so she pushes him away, almost making him stumble back a few steps, and then she enters the house.

"You should leave."

She lets out a deep breath, and completely ignores the boy by saying, "You don't usually travel," She switches her glance at the luggage. "Are you traveling alone?"

He slams the door shut, and walks towards her, slowly. "Actually," He smirks, and crosses his arms. "I'm going with your boyfriend."

"With Y-Yoongi?" Shockingly, she questions. "Please, Hoseok, don't do this to me," She kneels down in front of his feet, and looks sadly in his eyes. "I beg you."

She grabs onto his foot, but he pushes her to the floor, making her fall backwards on her back. "Leave here before I do something stupid."

"Please, don't do this to me," Still, she begs. "I know you love me, Hoseok."

He places his index finger on her soft red lips, wanting her to stop talking, and leaves a kiss on her forehead.

His crazy side is scaring her.

Yes, she is scared of the former love of her life, because she has not seen him behaving like this before.

"I would leave here as soon as possible if I were you, you know?" He kicks the back of her head to the floor, and stands on his own feet only to look down at her weak body. "I would kill you right now if you were not carrying my child."

Ashamed, she manages her best to stand up, and holds the back of her own head. "I'm begging you for the last time. Please, stay out of my life," Slowly, she walks up to the door to leave, but before leaving, she says, "At least, think about your child."

She leaves there, and he is left alone in the house.

He has always been alone from the very beginning, so being alone is the one thing that he can handle very well, but this story is not about being alone anymore. It is not about how he can handle loneliness.

He is a father, now.

The responsibility of being a good father rests on his shoulders.

So, how can he handle life from now on?