「Chapter Twenty-Seven」

his world is shattered into pieces

[Present day]

"I was using you to hurt her." Finally, Hoseok confesses the truth that he has been hiding behind his lies.

Feeling lost, Yoongi stands up, and stays in front of the boy with his arms crossed. "I don't get it."

"Jihyun— she has been my girlfriend for six years, but then one day, she told me that she had cheated on me, and she wanted to end our relationship once and for all," Having those precious eyes filled with water, a tear escapes his eye. "Soon, it turned out that the guy who ruined my life was you, Yoongi," He shouts at the top of his lungs, "That asshole was you!"

The young man can not even say a word. He is just looking back at the boy who seems to be broken inside. He is controlling himself in order not to cry, but he can not hold back those tears bebind the prison of his eyes for too long.

"I'm tired of lying to you, because I was starting to like you for real, Yoongi, and I'm so sorry for dragging you into my dirty little game," He says, and wipes away his tears with the back of his hands. "Now, let's go. I don't want to be late for my flight."

Hoseok picks up his green luggage, and slowly, starts to walk to the door to leave, but he freezes in his spot when he notices that Yoongi is still standing in the middle of the living room without even making a single move.

"No, we're not going anywhere," After hearing this from Yoongi, Hoseok puts the luggage down, and runs up to the young man to hear him out better. "You used me. You fucking used me only to take revenge. What makes you think that I will forgive you if you tell the truth, huh?"

Anger.

Anger is all that he is feeling, at the moment.

Although he is trying his best in order not to do anything stupid, he can not take control over his hands which have left slaps on the boy's cheeks.

"I trusted you," Before turning his back on him, he mutters under his breath, "I loved you, Hoseok."

"I— I love you," He grabs Yoongi's wrist, wanting him to stop leaving. "Forgive me."

"Forgive you for what? For loving a fool like me?" Angrily, he questions, and shakes his head. "I was a fool. I was such a fucking fool to let you play with my feelings."

"Please, you need to listen—"

"Shut the fuck up, okay? I don't want to hear anything," He cuts off the boy who wants to explain everything, and pushes him away in order to walk up to the door to leave him alone. "I just want to know one thing..."

Hoseok keeps staring at the one who seeks for an honest answer in the boy's eyes, but he is left wordless, so he prefers to listen in order to hear what he is going to ask.

"That child— is she pregnant with your child?" Yoongi questions, and this drowns Hoseok in the sea of his thoughts even more. "I take that as a yes, then."

He slams the door shut, and leaves there without even wanting to look back at the boy who is looking at himself in the mirror in order to see the broken pieces of his own.

Trust is like a mirror.

Of course that they can fix it if it breaks, but the crack will still be visible, and they can see it in its reflection.