「Chapter Eight」

there is a light in his eyes that does not let his lover to look at the sky full of stars

let his lover to look at the sky full of stars

On the way home, 'JI' which is in Yoongi's contacts keeps calling him over and over, but he declines the phonecall everytime he sees that name on his phone screen

After arriving home, he rings the doorbell with the thought of somebody twisting the knob, but nobody seems to be inside, so he searches his pocket in order to find the key, but all of a sudden, the door opens, and he faces his father who is not planning to let his son in. "Where the hell have you been?"

"Out." He prefers to give his father a short answer instead of explaining the details little by little, but still, he can not deny that he is ashamed, probably because he could not make it, and get to the meeting on time.

His father decides to slam the door shut right at the young man's face, but he pushes the door, and enters the house by force, bumping into his shoulder on purpose, but soon, he is gripped by the wrist. "Think about what you're doing, boy." His father warns, and Yoongi scoffs.

Wriggling his hand out of his father's grip, he walks up the stairs to his bedroom, and falls backwards on his bed, staring at the ceiling as he can not stop thinking about what his father wants him to do.

An arranged marriage.

"Are you okay?" A soft voice questions which belongs to none other than his mother. "You know that he is doing it all for you, right? He knows that you will live happily ever after with her."

Lies.

He is so damn tired of hearing lies, but he loves his mother so much, and that is why he does not want to make her sad with his words, because he knows that she is a caged bird who can not do anything without her husband's permission, but still, this can not stop him from shouting at the top of his lungs, "You know that my father is doing this because of the benefits of his own, just because that girl is a rich heiress, and can support him and his stupid company anytime he needs financial support."

"Yoongi," His mother places her soft hand on his cheek, and looks at him in the eyes. "You know that I love you, right?" She asks, and he nods, slightly, having those eyes full of tears. "I'm always here for you if you need me, but you know that we can't stop your father once he makes his decision."