Chapter 1

Y/N's PV

Jungkook and I went out to dinner but I could barely see his face. He was wearing glasses, face mask and a cap. "Could you please take those off" "You know I can't I can't be seen here with a girl and we wouldn't be able to enjoy our dinner if my fans were all over me. I'm sorry N/N (nick name)" (Jungkook) "Ahhh fine Kookie" "Shhhh don't call me that! I might be recognized!" (Jungkook) "Ahhh then what can I call you?" "Just call me brother or whatever." (Jungkook) "Yah that's too formal but okay..." We finished our dinner and headed out. Then we saw some paparazzi. Jungkook saw them and took off his face mask, sunglasses and his cap and put them on me as fast as he could. "Ahh what are you doing?" "Just run!" (Jungkook) he said as we started to run. We ran until we reached a taxi and headed back to my apartment which was near the Bts dorm. We ran inside hoping no paparazzi saw us. After 3 hours we made sure there were no paparazzi around and Jungkook took his stuff and put them on. "Goodbye Kookie" you say as you hug him. "Goodnight pabo" (Jungkook) he said laughing. I pouted. I broke the hug and watch him head to the dorm. After 15 minutes I texted Jungkook to see if he had arrived.

You: Did you arrive safe?

Kookie: Yes Mom...

You: shut up! Pabo! Goodnight

Kookie: Yeah whatever goodnight.

I put my phone down and changed into some pajamas. I was wearing this:

It's the most comfortable thing ever

It's the most comfortable thing ever. I went to sleep.

Jungkook's PV

When I arrived at the dorm I tried to make as least noise as possible. Just when I finished taking off my shoes the living room light was turned on. All the members were sitting on the couch waiting for me to arrive. "And were did you sneak off too Kook?" (J-Hope) "Oh um I just having dinner and I saw some paparazzi so I ran back. I don't think they saw me" "Then who is this?" (Jin) he say showing me a foto of me and Y/N running for her apartment. "Oh yeah that's just a friend from high school we ran into each other at dinner" I feel bad lying to my hyungs but they can't find out about Y/N. "Whatever you say Jungkookie~" (Jimin) "Yeah whatever I'm tired so goodnight" "You know you have to clear up these rumors in the concert next week right?" (Rap Mon) "Yeah I know..." I yawned and went to change into some pajamas and went to bed. Just as I laid down Y/N texted me. I talked her for a bit and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I hope you enjoyed this first chapter!! I love y'all!!! <3