"What?" I whispered back in a haughty tone and then flinched when he slapped my butt, "Eli!"

"Are you trying to tease me?" He quickly caught on.

"Me?" I tried to play innocent and brushed our lips together once more, "Absolutely not." I gave his lips a quick lick which left him baffled once again but this time, it wasn't innocent. My action turned him on

Then, right the next moment, his mouth came onto mine to seize my lips as he roughly grabbed my face with one hand to gain control. What started as something sweet and was just there to tease the other person turned into something faster, and unholy. I had to grab his shoulder tightly when he picked up the pace because I felt our bodies heat up in the act and I closed my eyes to feel it more.

Our bodies released pheromones, the scent of which made us comfortable and hot for each other.

Eli stood up with me in his arms and I felt a jolt in my body at the sudden movement, then he took me to bed and threw me on the bed, momentarily parting our lips.

He then came over and I extended my arms that I soon wrapped around his neck when we continued from where we left off. I quivered when I felt his hand groping me softly. He moved his hands to undress me, slowly, carefully, right down to everything after which he tore his dressing away.

The pheromones were thick around us and I got drunk on them fast. Eli parted our lips and I finally opened my eyes to see a hungry expression on him. His eyes glowed gold, indicating he was turned on and so he went down on me.

His tongue on the meatiest part of my torso left me electrified. Then with a quiver of exquisite pleasure, he touched the warm soft body and kissed my naval. I felt so excited I dug my nails into his skin.

His long fingertips left a sensory feeling as they passed and my body began to tremble.

My body was hot, my breathing ragged, and my heart rate was at its maximum. I felt and smelled that bond between us, our pheromones mixed together in the air around us and I knew I was his and he was mine.

I felt a current of pleasure pass in my body when his tongue made its movement. It zapped me like a current, exhilarating me enough for me to clench onto the sheets tightly.

And finally, he joined our bodies, leaving no room for other thoughts as he devoured me.

***

I woke up the next morning with a pair of arms around me and smiled. I raised my arms and held the strong arm with both my hands.

A soft blush appeared on my face as I recalled the previous night and my heart skipped a beat, "Eli," I called out his name, unsure if he was awake or not.

"Hmm?" I got a very lazy response from him which made me chuckle. But, then I cleared my throat because I had something serious to say.

I turned my body to face him and saw that he still had his eyes closed.

"I want you to mark me."

His body jolted, his ears perked up and he sat up straight, "Really?" His eyes went wide and he looked at me in surprise. All the sleep was gone from his face in an instant.

I sat up as well and wrapped the blanket around me, "Yes," I smiled at him.

"Are you sure?" I could see the excitement on his face.

I nodded, "We're mates," I brought my hand out and he immediately held it, "I want your mark on me."

A wide smile spread across his face, "Then," I saw his eyes shine, "Let's do it on your next heat cycle."

I nodded shyly, "Alright."

"Then," He licked his lips excitedly, "Breakfast?"

"Alright," I nodded

He already had my hand in his, so he pulled me out of the bed and we both stood up to walk to the kitchen with our fingers intertwined.

I fondly looked at him as we walked out of the bedroom and inhaled the sweet and lively scent of his pheromones that were all over the place, mixed with mine.

There are still many things I need to face, a lot of things that need to be straightened, and many things that need to be handled, but-

I looked at Eli's strong back

I won't be alone anymore. I have my mate, my protector, my fated pair, right by my side.

Book 1- The End

The second Book is called, His Mute Omega. It's Amara's story. Please check that out too

 Please check that out too