The End

**Kongpob's POV**

Ok, so, in no way, I'm saying that I'm slightly hating on my own nephew but right now I would really really like it if my sister went to visit her husband's family for a while.

Like he's super adorable and lovely and that is the problem. He's so cute that my lovely Arthit can't be separated from him and not to mention how Simba is protecting him from me, seriously these two will kill me someday.

"Oon let's eat dinner na~" Simba said adorably to Oon and my baby Oon is just falling deeper for his charms, ugh get a hold of yourself kong.

"Of course let's go baby" Arthit replied smiling and went ahead ignoring me? What the hell?

I waited and thought maybe my mom will call me for dinner but nobody did so I went down and saw they all prepared to eat and chatting with Arthit like he had always been a part of our family. Did they actually forget he's here because he's MY BOYFRIEND?

"Oh kong we almost forgot about you come here" Finally my mom said.

I went ahead sat next to Arthit and Simba was already sitting to his right.

"Even my boyfriend forgot about me huh?" I asked sulking to Arthit in a low voice.

"Sorry~" he replied cutely and pouting and my mood instantly lifted.

We were just staring at each other lovingly when of course Simba caught his attention.

"Eat slowly baby, you'll choke" he said lightly patting his back and looking at him with concern and my family looking at him with so much adoration, well at least he managed to charm them or more like made them all fall in love with him too, ugh why is he so cute.

"Ok Oon" Simba said smiling at him and glared at me when Arthit wasn't looking. Seriously now I have to fight my own nephew for my boyfriend?

Finally, dinner was over and Arthit blended with my family like he was their own son or more like their favourite son, judging by the way they are ignoring me right now, huh I miss Arthit's parents they love me so much.

And after all the things we went through today, it was time to sleep and I can take my adorable boyfriend to my room and... just show him around.

"Ok, it's getting late now *fake yawn*, let's sleep everyone" I said.

"Huh? Sleep it's just 8:30 pm bro" My sister said, no just go and let me be alone with my boyfriend now.

"But Mom, I wanna sleep" Simba said, yes baby, go to sleep, my dear nephew.

"Sure let's get into our room" his mom said.

"No, I'm going to sleep with Oon today" Simba said and sat in my boyfriend's lap, no, don't say yes now my Oon.

"Sure...Ok then" he said and that little devil just kissed him and showed me his tongue while hugging Arthit.

"But Arthit is going to sleep in my room" I said.

"Umm no way, I'm sleeping in the guest room" he said in high-pitched nervous voice seriously he's so cute as if they don't already know we've slept together many times.

"Well up to you but we really don't mind our dear son-in-law, just keep your voices low" My mom said winking at him and my baby just turned tomato red.

"Enough, people just let him sleep in my room" I said assertively like he's my boyfriend and this is my house, that Simba can sleep with his mom, my house, my rules, that little guy has no power above me, nobody can force me to do things their way.

***********

So now I'm sleeping in my bed... All alone because my boyfriend chose Simba over me, ugh why is he so close to him and why the hell am I getting jealous of a kid, get a hold of yourself Kong.