Revenge

Here come the long weekend and I was finally relaxed doing my favourite thing, sleeping in my bed. Yes my bed in my home not in the dorm, away from everyone, away from My so-called friends and my self-proclaimed boyfriend P'Kong, yes the entire college thinks I'm his boyfriend because of his not so subtle flirty acts towards me and not to mention how he always shoo every person away from me like he didn't even spare our professor.

I had such high hopes from starting this college, I really thought I could get over him here and maybe find someone too but how the hell am I supposed to get over him if he's always following me and flirts with and not let anyone come and talk to me.

I can't even have this peace now. My mom is constantly Calling me for breakfast, ahhh why do I need to wake up to eat, why is life so hard huh?

I just reluctantly got up from the bed and made my way to the table downstairs, without even bothering to put on a shirt and changing my boxers, like who would care they are my parents, they are supposed to love me no matter what.

I didn't even need to open my eyes to know where to go for food, so I did exactly that and sat down on the table and waited for my mom to give me some food, I heard a chuckling but I ignored it, it's most probably my dad laughing at me but who cares?

"So I would wake up to this every morning in future huh?" Someone whispered in my ears and I immediately woke up and looked at him, it was of course P'kong.

"Yeah, your Senior came to meet you Arthit and I asked him to join us since you are so not gonna wake up before breakfast is ready" My dad said then casually, thanks dad, why couldn't you say that when I was in my room.

Wait a minute, Shit here I was sitting in just my boxers without a t-shirt or anything next to my crush or stalker whatever in front of my parents what the hell? Why am I... Nevermind I should change first, I thought and rushed back to my room and came back after a quick 5 minutes shower.

My parents were talking to P'Kong as if he's their old friend or something. Why the hell is this guy so charming huh? He can make anyone like him almost instantly, I hate him... Ugh, who am I kidding I'm so in fucking love with him.

But wait a minute how the hell did he know where I lived? Is he seriously stalking me now? What's wrong with him? Does he really want me to die out of embarrassment in front of my parents? I hope he'll not do anything crazy now.

I mentally slapped myself as if something will go right for me, and just sat next to him.

He again leaned in and Whispered, "Although you look good like this too, I liked you better before even better if you let me remove the boxer too".

This makes me choke on my food hard.
And my parents just looked at me with weird eyes and went back to staring at each other and being all Lovey Dovey.

Then this guy had the audacity to put his hands on my thigh and he kept moving them above and above, I cursed myself for wearing shorts but seriously what kind of pervert is he? Feeling me up in front of my parents?
But What kind of sin did I exactly commit in my previous life for this?

I was done with him, that's it this all needs to stop. Yes, he needs to get punished for doing all this to me and I came up with a brilliant idea.

"Mom, dad... I need to tell you something" I said making everyone look at me and P'kong taking his hands away from me.

"Yes, tell us Oon" Mom asked me.

"Umm... Actually... P'Kong is not my senior" I said faking all nervousness.

"Then who is he? You do know him well right?" Dad asked.

I took a deep breath and said "He's my boyfriend" I said and everything went absolutely quiet, even P'Kong looked at me with shock.

"How could you... You should" My mom mumbled.

"I can't believe this" Dad shouted but I just cut them off and started talking.

"I know you must be disappointed in me and I'm ready to break things off, Dad if you want you can also beat P'Kong up, he wouldn't even say anything and me too, I'll make sure he keeps his distance from me now onwards" I said and looked at P'Kong with a smirk.

For the first time, I was looking at a bit scared P'Kong, and I'm so happy that he'll be out of my life after this then but at the same time I'm a bit sad too, I mean even though he's playing around with me, I still have feelings for him.

But he seriously deserves this much, oh how happy I'm that he decided to visit me. Enjoy this Mr Kongpob, this is for torturing me in front of my loving parents, haha.

**Author's Note**

So another short update and how could Arthit think that kong would let him have peace?😂 But let's see what Arthit's parents are gonna do to them. Is kong really going to get beaten up?😵😵 I hope you guys enjoyed this.

Do vote and comment what you guys liked and what you didn't.

Thanks for reading this.