14

"For someone as inexperienced as you are..you're a damn good kisser!" Ashton was shocked and proud of Luke.

The conversation got cut off by the sound of Ashton's phone going off. It was a text.

"Who texted you?" Luke was concerned and curious.

"Kelly. I gotta go. Feel better. Text me later." They smiled at each other and Ashton walked out. His parents came walking in.

"We spoke to Dr Bradley." An unsettling feeling could be felt through out Luke's body.

"There's good news." Luke's dad was smiling from ear to ear. "Thank god."

"It was just an enlarged kidney stone but they got it out. Everything looks fine." This made luke extremely happy.

"What about trying out that other new medication?"

"Your mother and I think it's a very good idea. Although you have to take several medicines a day it's worth it." Luke was taking his father's word for it.

"It's getting late, I think we're going to go home now. Good-". Luke cut his father's sentence off.

"Wait stay. Please." His parents were shocked at Luke's request.

"Okay if you insist." Luke's mother responded.

Luke's Mom slept on the bed beside Luke and his father slept on the chair.

-

In the next morning...Luke was awoke by Denise. Denise was checking his blood pressure and his vitals making sure everything was okay.
"Every few hours were going to measure everything going in and everything coming out. Don't forget that." Luke agreed to everything Denise was saying to him.

"Who was that boy that was with you yesterday?" Luke gulped he kind of wanted to avoid this topic.
"Ashton. That's Ashton." Luke sat nervously trying not have a panic attack.

"I hope he's not stressing you out, it ain't good for your health." Luke rolled his eyes, he was trying to have fun, he didn't like to be told on what to do.

"He's been great. It's great to have a friend."

-

Luke's parents left to get breakfast and to go home to change leaving Luke by himself. He texted Ashton to pass time.

To: ashton
From: luke

Goodmorning! What's up?

To: luke
From: Ashton

Morning! My arthritis is acting up today.

To: Ashton
From: Luke

Oh no! You better take care of that !!

To: luke
From: ashton

Don't worry lol. You're the one that I should be worried about.

Luke groaned tossing his phone to the side of him. He couldn't stand it when people felt the need to drop everything because of him. It made him angry.

-

They say we're losers and we're alright with that
We are the leaders of the not coming back's
But we're alright though
Yeah, we're alright though
We are the kings and the queens of the new broken scene
Yeah, we're alright though
(Uno, dos, tres, cuatro)