26

"Ugh! Why aren't you letting me go with Ashton! I'm a grown man!" Luke screamed. He was angry with his parents decision. "We can't risk anything happening to you while you're on that plane, while you're over seas in another country. It's too risky." His dad and Mom have always been over protective of him, ever since he was little. "But, Ashton needs me!" He begged and pleaded as much as his parents didn't want to say no. They had to. "You're Body isn't healthy enough - plus you just had an operation." They were all arguing and fighting in the middle of the kitchen. "Ashton needs me to come with him! What if I never get the chance to see him again, and tell him how much I love him!" Luke did have a point.

"You will see him. He will come back home to see you!" Luke couldn't take it anymore, he grabbed his notebook and car keys and stormed out of the house, leaving his parents speechless and shocked.

Luke drove for miles eventually approaching the parking lot of the beach. He pulled into a spot and started bawling.

After awhile he dialed Ashton and put the phone up to his ear waiting for him to answer.
"So umm, what did your parents say?" And the waterworks started again once ashton started talking to Luke. "I need you Ashton. You need me. But they won't let me."

Ashton sighed on the other end. "They won't let you? Why is that?" Ashton was completely confused. He didn't seem to understand what the issue was.  "Ashton, remember, my health? That's why!" Luke was starting to get grumpy, he was totally upset about the whole thing.

"Luke, where are you, like right now?" There was a silence before an answer was spoke. "In the parking lot of the beach , why?"

"Stay! Stay there! I'm coming over there!" And before Luke can say anything Ashton already ended the phone call.

Luke took a big exhale locking his phone and tossing it aside, he opened his song book and just started to scribble away.

-

On the phone
I can tell that you wanna move on
Through the tears
I can hear that I shouldn't have gone
Every day gets harder to stay away from you
So tell me...