As the years go on /4

So I was in a hurry to finish last chapter so I didn't proofread all the way so sorry for the mistakes. I just needed to update. I really enjoyed it and it got my a little emotional myself lol. Hope this chapter will be good

---Lucy's P.O.V.---

As I walked to the doors of Magnolia Academy the anxiety in my chest is increasing by the minute. In the first time in five years I must soon face everyone I knew that I have attended middle school with, I have to face the friends I once had until I left without warning. My heart is beating, and my body feels as if it's shaking. 'Well, it's too late to turn back now I guess. I can't be the weak one anymore, especially with what I have gone through' I thought to myself. I came to the school early to avoid the crowd of kids that will be coming later. Slowly I open the door to enter the school and saw the nearly empty hallway, I make my way down to the principle's office to check in. After five minutes I find the office and knocked to see if there was anyone there so I can go through with the paperwork. After knocking on the door I heard a deep and raspy voice coming from the other side telling me to come in. I opened the door and saw a short old man with white hair, on the front of the desk it his name tag was labeled 'Makarov Dreyar'. "Hello, you must be the new transfer student that I've been expecting. Lucy Heartfilia was it?" he said with a small smile on his face. "Yes sir, it is very good to meet you" I said and bowed to him in respect. "There is no need to be formal here, I suppose that you already know of the current gangs here? Please don't be afraid because they won't hurt you unless if you do something to irritate them. There is no need to fill out any of your paper work so here is your class schedule" he said. "I already know about them so there is no need to tell me and thank you very much" I said with a smile. "Hope you enjoy your days in Magnolia Academy" he said with a grin and waved me goodbye. I smiled and waved to him. When I looked down at my schedule, I started to make my way to my first class of the day 'this is going to be a long day' I thought to myself.

---time skip to English class---

Alright, I have gone through with almost all my classes and now I was on my way to my next and final class. When I opened the door, it creaked open causing everyone in the room to look at me. I scanned the classroom and that is when I saw him. 'Dear Mavis why does this world hate me so much?' It will be hard for me to face them due to my disappearance four years ago and I am beyond scared to talk to them. I don't want them to know anything of my absence because I don't want them to worry about my situation and I definitely don't want to put any danger towards them or Fairy Tail.

"Dear, what is your name and are you a new student here?", a voice I hear from the front of the room comes from a big and bald man who I assume is the teacher of the class. " Yes, my name is Lucy Hearfilia". I said silently, trying not to gain more attention on me than I already have. "Well it's lovely to have you, can you sit next to the big, scary pinky boy in the back?" the teacher says again, and I make my way to my desk and sit down. I look at everyone and see how much they have grown up, well it's obvious we have grown because we are all 17. Erza has long red hair and a stern look and has a body to die for, she has always been beautiful. Next to her is Jellal who has messy blue hair with the same tattoo he had last time I saw him. Gajeel and Levy are still always around each other, and as promised he does have piercings all over his face, but Levy doesn't look all that different except for the fact she has grown a few inches over the years. Levy as the same short hair as she did before and looked as if she was going to cry with her eyebrows clenched. Gray has a more sculptured figure then before and had the same messy raven colored hair. Juvia has long blue wavy hair and was sitting next to Gray and stared at me in absolute confusion. The girl with long wavy brown hair was Cana and she had a.... apple juice bottle in her hand...? Laxus must've changed a lot because he looks even more scary than he did before. Mira had long silver hair and looked like an angel as always. Mira, Erza, Cana, and Juvia all had big busts so that is a huge difference they have since the last time I have seen them.