Ep 6: Freak like me too

She walked slowly as she shook her curls. SPADES was going to be her newest conquest and she was going to make sure she was known. She was looking for a specific person. It had been sometime since their last encounter so it's easy to say she was kind of nervous. Yet she wouldn't let it show.

She wasn't afraid of anyone and they knew that

She wasn't afraid of anyone and they knew that. Nobody could compare to her abilities because nobody knew if they were already unlocked to their full potential. She pushed back the velvet curtain and let her eyes slowly scan around the club.

There was a time when the both of them were close. Even a time when they were addicted to each other's bodies. She walked over to the bar and cleared her throat.

Sally was fixing a drink with her back to Kitty. She made a hand motion as if telling her to wait, without turning around.

Sally finally turned around but was still looking somewhere else. "Sorry, I didn't see you there what would- what the fuck are you doing here?" She asked in utter shock.

"You already know who I'm looking for," Kitty spoke with a smirk as she reached over and grabbed a bottle of vodka laying next to Sally. She popped it open and sipped.

"She doesn't want to see you. If she does she'll probably kill you."

"I don't know why though, it was her fault I left anyway," Kitty shrugged before chugging down more of the liquor on her hand.

"I don't know that deep into the story but I do know you aren't all that innocent."

"Then you don't know much at all. Go fetch her for me and stop wasting my time," Kitty spoke as she rolled her eyes.

Before Sally could even open her mouth she began strutting out of the back of the club stuffing something in her purse. "Sally, where the fuck is Carmen?" She asked angrily.

"Um, she is 'working' in the back," Sally spoke awkwardly and made herself busy before having to experience the war that was about to occur

"Well if it isn't Ms. Kitty," she spoke rolling her eyes, "age certainly becomes you daring."