Ep 3: Cat got your tongue?

She was laying down on her cell bed and throwing around the small knit ball she always carried. She was beginning to get bored so she climbed the fan in her room, well, her cell, taking advantage of it being turned off. She giggled as she turned in circles while holding on to it.

From a distance she heard the sounds. The footsteps and jiggling keys. That meant trouble. She quickly got down not making a sound and laid back down on her bunk and pretended like nothing happened. "Hello there, kitty," the rude guard said as she began looking for a specific key.

"Oh hi, Officer no-tits!" The woman said as she laughed loudly.

"I wouldn't joke around if I was you. Remember that I'm a cop and you are a criminal. All I have to do is yell for help and say you scratched me and laugh as they throw you in solitary to rot for the rest of your life."

"Cool! Now, Officer no-tits, did my friend come to visit me?"

"Oh, Kitty, you really think they will let you out soon? No matter how many lawyers you manage to find I still believe you killed those people. You may be really beautiful on the outside but you inside is twice as rotten."

"Kitty", or as she got used to being called, rolled her eyes and hissed showing her sharp fangs. "I'll get out. One way or the other. With a pretty face like mine it doesn't matter if I did or didn't do it."

"Whatever," The officer rolled her eyes and bent down placing the metal tray on the floor and passing it under the door. "Daily nasty ass food delivery. You have been served." The officer said before locking back the small slot for the food and leaving the area.

Kitty rolled her eyes and reached under her bunk pulling out her notebook. She opened her most recent sketches and began drawing away.

She drew for what seemed like hours

She drew for what seemed like hours. She had always had a really hard time drawing other people yet she had always been great at self portraits. Each more detailed than the other and every time she gained more skills she tried to incorporate them into her drawings. Truth is she didn't exactly understand what she was or her origin but it wasn't like she could go up to someone and ask.

She soon got bored and opened up the stash of things she had stolen from her previous cell mates and other females in her same jail. The thing is she was as precise and quiet as a cat. She wouldn't be heard or found unless she wanted to be. Actually she is in jail because she got sloppy while trying to get revenge. It wasn't because she was not smart on the area it was because she was lazy and didn't want things to consume her time. Another trait she shared with those felines was that she hated staying put in the same place she traveled everywhere and always got tired of the same thing for a long time, in various aspects. This meant she hated being in the same house for a long period, either she got a new one or she spent most of her time roaming the streets.

She began eating some candy she had stolen from a chick named Stephanie she had been locked up for killing her husband and his mistress. Kitty didn't like her from the moment she walked in she smelt like fish and lots of lies.