Ep 1: Come as you are

(A/N play the song while reading)
.......

The rain poured loudly as Pastor Carter walked down the misty dark street. He gripped his briefcase. He adjusted his hat and held his umbrella as he tried to rush his pace. He was in need of a drink. He wasn't sure if he should drink though. He saw flashing lights.

BLUE.

RED.

GREEN.

PINK.

YELLOW.

ORANGE.

All in neon. Like a fly to a light he was drawn in. "SPADES" read the place in gold metallic letters. His eyes fixated on the place. Something kept pulling him in. He wanted to go in but then again he didn't. He felt himself walking in there but then again he didn't. It was as if something took control of his body. It was as if he was in autopilot mode and the only road to be taken was straight ahead.

His free hand grasped the cold metallic handle and he pulled the door open. He was instantly hit with an angelic voice. It was strong. It was loud. It was powerful. It was beautiful. Yet it was also broken. It was a cry of help.

Pastor Carter couldn't understand why but the more he heard the voice the more he felt the need to follow the long hallway in front of him. The voice sounded trapped. It was far away. He looked down at the red carpet and followed it looking straight ahead. Every 50 exact centimeters there was a lamp on the wall. All exactly at the same height and all of them the exact design. He closed his umbrella and shook the remaining raindrops off of it.

He heard the voice yet again. This time it grew stronger. He couldn't understand why but it felt known to him. He could understand and could understand it's pain. "It must be a sign of Jesus," he mumbled to himself. Finally speaking for the first time. He finally reached the end of the long hallway and was met with a red curtain. So camouflaged he almost missed it. It was soft. It's velour material felt as if it was dancing against his fingertips. He pulled it open and felt himself loose air as he looked at the site in front of him.

In front of him he found a beautiful woman

In front of him he found a beautiful woman. It was the voice he had heard. She looked so confident yet at the same time broken. She held the microphone in her hands and gripped it for dear life, as if she were to let go her oxygen source would be cut off. She was directly staring into his eyes. As if someone had personally came and told her that he would come through that entrance.

His attention was pulled away from the woman when he felt two hands pulling away his coat. He immediately turned around and gasped. He was not only startled by the movement but also by the person he was met with.