Chapter 18 - Tour

Chapter 18 - Tour

Rick Castle's POV

I put my arms around her and hugged her as tight as I could in the small car. I could feel her tears against my chest and I kissed her head over and over again. I didn't want her to cry, I didn't want to see her sad. But I was glad that she had told me though, it made it feel like she was trusting me. The car stopped and I looked up. I saw the cab driver watch us through the rearview mirror and when he met my eyes he cleard is throat.

"We're here sir" he said and I nodded.

Kate moved from my arms as I took out the money to pay the driver. We jumped out of the car and I could see Kate wipe away her tears. I laid my arm around her waist and pulled her close to me. She put her arm around me too and I lead her to the house in front of us. I could feel Kate's wondering gaze on me and when I looked at her it flickered from me to the house and back again.

"I bought this house in my fake name, in case something like this would happen. I didn't remember I had it until we sat on the plane. It's big enough for four people, cause I thought about my mother and Alexis when I bought it" I explained and she nodded before her eyebrows shut up and she looked at me.

"You said four, you, your mom, Alexis... that's three, who's the fourth?" she asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well, I hoped that either I would have found someone and if that hadn't happened I thought about bringing Meredith, Alexis' mother in case she really wanted to be a part of Alexis' life" I explained and she nodded understandingly.

I tapped in the code I had on the door side and the doorlock opened. I let go of Kate and opened the door for her.

"Ladies first" I said and though she was still emotional she smiled and walked through the door.

I looked around in my garden before I followed and closed the door. I locked it with the same combination I always used plus I locked the other lock in the door which could only be locked with a key and only from the inside. I turned around and saw Kate looking and admiring the big place. I myself was pretty amazed by how this house looked cause it had been a long time since I bought it and I didn't really remembered how it looked like.

"Let's go on house tour, I don't really remember the looks of it" I said honestly and took Kate's hand before dragging her to the room to the left.

It was the kitchen. We walked around just to see where everything was, from knives to pans. I took a quick peek in the fridge to see if there was something, but of course there wasn't. Why would it be anyway? No one lived here, at least not until now. We continued to the living room which had a big tv and one of those really comfortable and big couches. By the time we got to the stairs which was taking the whole right side of the hall, I remembered something.

"Oh, you know what I did to this house as soon as I had bought it?" I asked and Kate turned to me with a cute, curious face.

"No?" she asked with a smile.

"Look at this" I said as I pulled in one of the lamps that hang on the staircase wall.

A small combination lock appeared in beside the lamp and I pushed in the combination I always used. The wall made an opening and a door appeared. I opened it with a bright smile and looked at Kate who looked at the door with big surprised eyes.

"How-How did you manage to do that?" she asked and walked past me inside the small room under the staircase.

I followed her and closed the door behind me.

"I built it myself, with some help from Javi and Kevin, my two buddies" I said and we walked down the stairs which was to the right in the small room.

"I gotta admit I'm really impressed. Who knew one person could be good at writing, being a spy and build things" Kate said all flirty and had a smirk on her face.

I had to swallow before I could say anything else. She really had a weird effect on me.

"We did this so that there would be a chance for me, Alexis and mother to escape in case something ever happened, now it's good use for us two" I said and we reached the end and went into a bigger room.

The room was as big as the house was and it was under the ground. There was a fridge together with a somewhat kitchen and there was a bathroom. Plus there was three big beds, just in case.

"This is just amazing" Kate said and looked around with eyes filled with wonder.

I walked over to her where she stood in the middle of the room. She met my eyes and she smiled at me. I smiled back and took her hands in mine.

"We're gonna be able to make this work, right?" she asked and I could hear the worry in her voice.

"We'll figure it out, we're gonna be great" I said and took her in my arms before leaning down and kissing her lips.

The kiss was gentle because I wanted to show her I wasn't going anywhere without her. When we broke the kiss we turned to the door in the corner furthest away from the stairs.

"That door leads to a tunnel which eventually ends in the forest not far from here. It's kind of an escape tunnel in case we wouldn't even be safe down here" I explained and pointed to the door so that she would see it.

The door was in the same color as the wall because it would be hard to find for the ones being after us.

Kate nodded and we made our way up to continue the house tour. We continued up the stairs to the upper floor. There were three bedrooms and two bathrooms.

"Which one will be ours?" Kate asked and when she looked at me she blushed. "I mean, my room. You don't have to feel like we need to share bed, I didn't think before I opened my mouth" she quickly said and I couldn't help but let out a chuckle.

Her eyes looked at me with confusion and her cheeks were still red from blushing. In one move I put my hand on her lower back, right above her butt and pushed her body against mine. I looked her into her beautiful hazel eyes and could still see some fear that I would leave her, like she couldn't really believe any of this happening.

"I couldn't feel more honored than to lie in a bed right next to you" I said in a low voice.

I felt her shudder and I could see her eyes flinch from my eyes to my lips. I felt her cherrie flavored scent come in my way and I beant down to kiss her soft lips. When our lips touched I felt the static shot through my veins. Her arms surrounded my neck and I felt her fingers start to fiddle with my short hair. Every touch was like electricity shooting through my body. The kiss became more rough for each second that passed by. I slid down my arm to her knees and grabbed a hold of her. She gave away a squeek when I lifted her up. I carried her to the bedroom that was meant for me. There was a big bed which I put her into. I placed myself on top of her and slid under my hand under her shirt to caress her breast. She moaned which only made me more turned on. I bit her lip and I felt her hands travel along my back down to the end of my shirt. She started pulling it off me and we stopped kissing for the few seconds it took for her to pull my shirt over my head. We were both panting and we broke the kiss to catch our breaths. I kept kissing her neck and I removed my hand from her shirt when she made one smooth move to put herself over me. She straddled me and raised her upper body to pull off her own shirt. She laid down on me and her lips touched mine. I let my hands travel along her back and found her bra strap and without thinking too much about it I unbuttoned it. I felt her hands go to my jeans which had become pretty tight in the last few minutes. She didn't have to struggle anything before my jeansbuttons were unbuttoned and I felt her hands caress me. I groaned and I could hear the smile she had on her lips in her panting. She pulled down my pants and back up again to kiss me. She grabbed me and started to pump me carefully. I moaned into her kiss and I let my hand caress her breast again. When I felt like it was time I made a quick move and placed myself on top of her. Without putting much effort to it I got off her pants and panties. I placed myself at her entrence and slide inside of her. I waited for her to adjust to me before I started moving.

"Harder" she whispered and moaned when I pleased her will.

A/N:

Please comment and let me know what you all think :)