Chapter 1

"Carlos, what the hell did we do last night!" Evie whisper shouted at Carlos. "Like I should know! You came to my room last night when Jay was outside, and the next thing I know we're sleeping together! Oh my Gosh, what if Jay and Mal find out?" Carlos asked throwing his shirt on over his head. "Relax, the only person that knows is Ben, and he won't break his promise." Evie said.

"As long as you're sure." Carlos said.

At breakfast, Ben kept giving them looks as though they should tell Jay and Mal. Mal and Jay weren't paying any attention to Ben, as they were too busy pushing each other back and forth on the bench over something. Evie felt guilty for cheating on Jay, but that feeling subsided when she kept throwing up almost every morning a week later. Mal woke up one morning, hearing Evie in the bathroom. She rushed in to see if Evie was alright, and Evie said she was fine, that something went down wrong in her stomach. Without realizing it, Evie lied to Mal, hurting their friendship more. Jay and Carlos came to the girl's door, and Evie said she was taking a sick day, and waved her three friends on without her.

After Mal had left with Jay and Carlos for breakfast, Evie took a pregnancy test, and she almost screamed at the results; she was pregnant. She informed Carlos, and they vowed only to tell Ben. "I'll tell him at Graduation." Carlos said holding Evie's hands. "Carlos, Jay will know I'm pregnant, with someone else's baby, and not his." "Then make up a lie. Go out into town for a day, and then come back in hysterical tears and say someone trapped you in an alley, and assaulted you, and then take a test and show Jay the positive tests, and he'll never suspect a thing." Evie thought about it before nodding. "I guess that will work." Evie said. But, things didn't go as planned.

At graduation, Carlos didn't realize that a head of purple hair was behind Ben in the line for food, talking about college, when Carlos came running up to Ben. "Ben, Evie got pregnant." He said whispering as best as he could. Mal's head shot up and she listened more. "You remember that night you walked in on us in bed, well, she got pregnant from me, and I don't know how to break it to Mal." Mal's plate clattered to the floor, and shattered in a million different pieces. Carlos and Ben turned around, and Carlos knew Mal had heard. "Mal, I...I...I..." Carlos stuttered. "You promised you wouldn't hurt me you jerk!" She said before running off. "Mal!" Carlos yelled, but she was gone. Later that night, when he was with Evie, he told her what had happened. Evie started crying, and as they were walking along the school grounds, the pair spotted Mal's cap and gown from graduation. Carlos and Evie took it back to Evie's dorm, as they thought they'd see her tomorrow. They got into Evie's dorm, and they noticed all of Mal's clothes were either out of the closet, or torn apart on the floor. Evie shrieked at noticing Mal's cotillion dress in tatters on her bed. Mal's spell book was gone, as well as Mal's school stuff, and most of her belongings.

A week later, Jay had noticed that Mal had been missing for a week. He had just thought she was sick, but he now knew, something was up. He was looking for Carlos and Evie, to see if they knew anything. He found them at the edge of the Royal Gardens, and they were looking through a big book. Jay approached them and he heard Evie say, "Carlos, that's not a good name for our baby." Jay stopped in his tracks at hearing her say our baby to Carlos. "Evie?" Jay asked. Evie looked up, shock and guilt registered on her face. "I'm sorry Jay." Evie said softly. "I can't believe it." Jay said before turning on his heel and stomping off. That night, Carlos and Evie found a note taped to Jay's pillow. "I'm leaving Auradon. I've found Mal, and we're leaving Auradon together. Have fun in your now pathetic lives without us." Almost all of Jay's stuff was gone, except for one outfit Evie had made Jay for their first date.

Evie and Carlos didn't feel any different from their guilt trip. Until 8 months later, when Evie gave birth to a little girl, that they named Alessia. They lived their lives in happiness, until one day, Evie found a photo in her and Carlos's apartment, of Mal, Jay, Carlos, and her. She suddenly felt so guilty and so sorrowful, she wanted to find Mal and Jay, and apologize, and get back together. She knew that Carlos and her weren't cut out to be a couple for long lasting years, and Carlos knew it too. So they agreed to track down Mal and Jay, and with Ben and the rest of the AK'S help, they did. The 9 of them, (Evie, Carlos, Alessia, Ben, Audrey, Chad, Lonnie, Jane, and Doug) made plans to go to their new location in Colorado, and visit.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

So, I just got this idea in my head during a softball game, and I thought I'd give the idea a try, and see if people like it. I will be doing every other updates on my fanfictions, between this one, and Royals, so I'll have equal amounts of updating. I hope you like this!!!!

I_Ship_Jal