This Isn't Goodbye (Epilogue)

GAH!! IT'S THE LAST CHAPTER :'(

Your POV 

'America?'

My heart literally stopped. What did he mean by America will win? BC Sol was the Spanish team, not the American team. So why did he say America? Unless....unless....I shook the thought from my head. It didn't make any sense at all. A million thoughts swirled around in my head, failing to fly out of my mouth.

Shu's smile had melted away. Horror, fear and confusion was frozen in his red hues as he tried to process what was happening. 

'What do you mean? A-Aren't you going to America?' Shu asked nervously, dreading the answer that everyone knew, but wasn't willing to accept it. 'With the Raging Bulls?'

'No...' I trailed off, my jaw dropping open. It just couldn't be. 'Don't you mean BC Sol?'

'BC Sol?' repeated Shu. 'But that's were Valt is going....'

No. I took a step back, horrified at the truth. Even though Valt was like a brother to me, I would still rather have Shu there with me. I need Shu with me. I can handle two weeks or so, even a month, but the whole International Tournament, including the Individuals, goes for about four to five months. Almost half the year. That was too long. Way too long. Tears started welling up in the corner of my eyes as Shu reached the same conclusion as I had. He too to a step backwards, terrified at what we were going to have to do.

We were going to have to choose between love and blading. Our career or our companions. It was like asking a homeless man if he wants food or water. But even that isn't an impossible decision. (e/c) met scarlet, and in the moment they held each other's gaze, something passed between them. My breath hitched as we both reached the same decision. A moment passed between us and pain and anguish filled both of our faces before we rushed towards each other, lips meeting before anything else. Usually I felt at least a tiny bit paranoid about what onlookers thought about the kiss. But today, it vanished. I didn't care that the whole Bey Club was there, that young children like Nika, Toko and even Ryota was there. I didn't care that maybe, just maybe, even Principal Shinoda could us from his window. No, today is the day that I could fully spend my time with Shu as one happy couple, young and unbothered. Our fingers intertwined and gripped each other like never before, never wanting to let go again. 

We finally separated, a little something called oxygen calling for air. Even though we had stopped kissing, our fingers were still laced together just as tight, his hand pulling me closer to his body until I could feel his breaths, see every emotion passing in his eyes and every flicker of love echoing on his face. Our foreheads touched, and I dropped my gaze, looking at the ground instead of his face, not wanting to lose control. 

'(y/n),' he whispered my name, softer than ever. 'This isn't the end. This isn't goodbye.'

'I know,' I breathed back, hiccupping a little as the tears I had tried so hard to conceal started falling. 'I love you.'

'I love you more.'

{THE END OF BOOK ONE, EYES ONLY FOR YOU}

---------------

AHHHHHH!!!!!! IT'S FINISHED!!!! Sorry if the ending was a little cheesy, I tried to make emotional as much as I can.

Thank you to:

MaryMXshublade for being there from the beginning, supporting my book all the way

mary_tate constantly voting on my story and having the nicest conversations with me :)

Shulover69 for voting for me and talking to me 

-YanYan-chan- for being one of my biggest author inspirations

LadyDangerous also for being a big inspiration

anime628yandere another big inspiration (I LOVE YOUR GODS OF BEYBLADE BOOK SM)

kaneli_kurenai for being the author of the first ever shu x reader that I read (pls update with ur sequel soon i love it)

Creepohku for commenting and voting and being an absolute LEGEND

MeyokoChan one of my first readers to actually vote for this book :)

marvellousbutterfly for supporting my book all the way

BeybladeBurstGirl12 for voting for every single chapter

Cherrsee YOU ARE MY NEW BEST FRIEND 

Gothicbeyburst DA BEST

Lovetoreadergirl I know we only recently met online, but you've been a huge help.

I know there are loads more people I didn't tag, but if I did, this page will go on forever. I also know that there will be way more awesome and incredible people who read my story, but I'm too lazy to go back and edit even more names onto this chapter.

REMEMBER...VOTE...COMMENT...SHARE

Word count: 861

Bye for now!

~ Otaku-chan

--------------

P.S I'm going to take a break off writing for the next two to three weeks. I'm going to work on covers at that time for at least four other books that I'm going to write. More information will come soon on message board about when I'm publishing and what.

P.P.S I WILL STILL READ YOUR AMAZING BOOKS I'M JUST NOT GOING TO WRITE (I WILL BE ACTIVE)