Zackira

Before you start judging the name of this chapter, I really didn't know what to call it. If you do have a suggestion, comment it and I will change the name. 

Your POV 

I listened to the crowd's roar from outside the WBBA Building, leaning on a pillar of concrete just outside the foyer. An afternoon breeze wafted through the air, carrying leaves and a summer scent that I inhaled deeply. The scenery around me was beautiful, but I wasn't concentrating on that right now. Zac had won the match against Akira. I didn't watch it, in fear that all the screaming fangirls would harass me for being Zac's apparent 'love interest'. 

I slipped a tablet out of my jacket (A/N idk how she got a tablet to fit in her jacket, but just make it work, ok?) and started watching the match live. Zac had won, 4-2. I furrowed my brow. He had almost lost. Guess he was to distracted by Akira for the third match. Now Zac was offering his hand to Akira, and together they stood up in front of the crowd. I smiled, in spite of myself. It was obvious the two liked each other. But was it really enough? I continued watching, a big smile stretched over my face as Zac held up Akira's hand and said something cheesy about stars. Akira smiled back and then the show ended, my tablet turning black. I smiled again and slipped the tablet back into the jacket.

Zackira was slowly starting to happen, but I needed to focus on other things than just beside Zackira. Like who was in the semi-finals. Zac had made it, so he was going to battle Valt, who had just managed to defeat Xander in an epic battle. That meant that Lui was going to battle Shu, just like a repeat of last year's finals. I sighed and closed my eyes, leaning even more on the pillar. I just hoped Shu would beat Lui. After I had lost to Lui, I had been broken, and I didn't want Shu to be like that. Even though I was better now, I couldn't stand to see Shu hollow and empty, and Lui victorious once again. He had to be stopped. Somebody had to end his winning streak, for Lui's own good. 

'So, Zac. I heard your new song, and I must say, I love it!'

My eyes snapped open to see Zac and Akira, walking towards the doors of the foyer, chatting away like old friends. Both were deep in conversation, so I took that opportunity to duck between some bushes, so I could hopefully see what was going on. I crouched down just in time to see both of them walking by, talking about their songs. Then they both stopped when they reached my bush. I bent down even lower, hoping not to be caught spying on both of them. 

'Akira,' Zac began. 'You really put up a fight, and I admire that. I hope that one day, we can be more than just...enemies?'

I face palmed myself. Enemies? I doubt they ever were enemies. If I was Akira, I would shout at him and run away. But instead, Akira laughed loudly.

'Enemies?' Akira giggled. 'Then we were still enemies talking peacefully and commenting on each other's song? Oh Zac, we're more then enemies. We're friends, you silly thing.'

'F-F-Friends?' Zac stuttered, in happy shock. 'Actually....'

'Yes, Zac?' Akira whispered, leaning forward slightly. For a moment, pink eyes met teal ones and something magical passed between them, kinda like the first time Shu and I kissed. I knew the rest of the world had dissolved around them and they wouldn't break away even if a gigantic alien chicken appeared and started dancing with disco lights. No, they had each other's unbreakable focus. Now it was just up to Zac to say the right thing. Akira wanted this and so did Zac. All Zac had to do was say the right thing. But knowing him, he'll probably stuff it up. I bit my lip in anticipation. 

'I love you, Akira!' Zac exclaimed suddenly, moving forward hugging Akira. Then, as quick as it had happened, Zac stood up, turned around and ran away. I stood up, bewildered at the scene that had just unfolded. So was Akira, except he was blushing like mad as he walked calmly away. I ran after Zac.

'Zac! Zac! Zac!' I panted as I finally reached the blondie, head buried in his hands, sitting on a lonely wooden bench, overlooking the beach. 'Why are you crying? You just did something incredible!'

'It was more then incredible, (y/n),' whispered Zac softly, looking up from his hands, eyes glittering from tears. 'It was magical. It was more then I could ever hope for.'

'Then why did you run away?' I asked, trying to sound not too crossed. 

'Akira,' Zac whispered again. 'Not only could this destroy my reputation, but Akira's as well. I'm fine with my career dying, I just don't know about Akira.'

'Zac, listen to me,' I walked over, placing both of my hands on his shoulders. 'I know that Akira loves you too. I could tell from the look in his eyes, and the hope in that long pause. And you shouldn't worry about the fans. If they are truly your fans, then they would be you fan not only because you looked good, because you have talent. That's what true fans are for. And here.' I got out my phone, showing him my Instagram. 'I have about a billion notifications because your fans keep on posting pictures of you, see? It's ally stuff like, "Zackira is real, (y/n) should back off Zac now", or, "(y/n) and Zac are dead. This is basically confirmation of Zackira." If anything, Zac, you've gotten more famous. And now you have a whole fan base supporting your decisions and Zackira. And look, Akira just posted something on Twitter. "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love." Is it not obvious Akira likes you? C'mon Zac, what are you waiting for?'

There was a long moment of silence as Zac took all of this in, eyes widening and jaw dropping. Then, his face slowly broke out into a huge smile, and he stood up suddenly again. 'I'm coming for you Akira! Just you wait!'

I laughed as Zac ran off in the distance, yelling Akira's name everywhere, and startling strangers and fangirls. Then a pair of strong arms wrapped around me, and I was turned swiftly on my heel to meet the owner of the arms. But there was no surprise really. I had been in those arms thousands of times. I brushed his silvery hair out of his eyes, revealing a bright scarlet pair of orbs. I smiled, and he smiled back, eyes flitting across my face as if he wanted to be in this moment and remember every detail forever. I know that's what I wanted to do.

'You know, Akira was right,' Shu breathed, speaking softly into my face. 'Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.'

------------------

REMEMBER...VOTE...COMMENT...SHARE!!!

Word count: 1206