Boy Girl Drama

A/N
Thank you everyone who's been reading and voting for my stories up until now, especially MaryMXshublade

So I decided to give some facts about myself:
- My age is in between 10 - 14
- ^^^ Thats my bitmoji, so it's sort of how I look like, except I'm way more uglier and I don't wear makeup (yes, I'm Asian)
- I also LOVE DC Comics and Dick Grayson
- I live in Australia
I would like if you could comment more, to see how you are liking the story, or if you have any ideas.
-----------
Your POV
I stood up to look at Shu, trying to wipe all the snot and tears from my face, but I couldn't stop crying. 

'(y/n)? (y/n)? (y/n)! What happened?' Shu said, slightly shaking me. His voice seemed so distant, even though in reality we were less than one meter apart.

'Ukio...' I managed to say in between my crying. 'He c-c-cheated on me...'

I looked up at Shu's face, searching for any cracks of happiness in his face. But there were none.

'Come on, (y/n), let's go,' Shu put his arm around me, while I kept crying. Normally I would've perhaps blushed at the thought of Shu comforting me and beings this close, but now that I lost Ukio...

'W-where are we g-going?' I hiccupped between crying.

'I promised you I'll always be there for you, didn't I?' Shu reminded me, squeezing my shoulder. 'I'm taking you to my apartment.'

----------

It was late in the afternoon when I arrived at Shu's apartment. Shu told me to sit down, then he wrapped a blanket around me and gave me and mug of hot chocolate.

'Thanks Shu,' I said, overwhelmed. 'You really didn't have to do this.'

'Don't mention it,' he smiled, placing a bowl of spaghetti carbonara on the table.

'So, uh, where are your parents?' I said, between mouthfuls of pasta. 'Mmm this is good food.'

'They're...overseas. For work. It's just me here,' he smiled while shrugging.

'You don't get lonely?' I asked, lifting my eyebrows. 

'I...have Spryzen. And anyway, Valt and I usually have sleepovers.'

'Oh ok.'

We sat in silence for a couple of minutes. I knew he was thinking about his parents. Overseas? For work? What work? But I knew I shouldn't intrude into other people's problem when I had my own. Ukio's moved on now with Mei. Maybe he deserved to be with Mei. I'm such a bad girlfriend. If I was Ukio, I would've broken up with myself as well. After all, what good girlfriend hangs out with a bunch of guys everyday?

I looked at Shu. He had taken Spryzen out of his pocket and was staring and smiling at it. I knew he was talking to Spryzen. They had such a close bond. I smiled. I was glad to see him happy. But the thing that stuck out the most for me was the two strands of hair, sticking up, unlike the majority of the hair that was down, covering his scar, inflicted by Lui.

Lui had gotten to him too. First he breaks my bey, and then he injures Shu. What if this year, he planned to do something to both of us? Or even worse, Valt? Valt wouldn't understand how corrupted Lui was. He's too innocent. But Lui....

A phone started ringing. Shu reached into his pocket, taking out his black phone. He gasped when he saw the Caller ID.

'It's Valt.'

---------

Valt and the rest of the Bey Club (including Toko and Nika) bursted through the doors of Shu's apartment. Valt was crying, with snot and saliva dribbling down his body.

'Waah!' cried Valt, siting down, and stuffing his face with food. 'Why would she say nooo?'

'Chill down will ya?' Daigo said. 'It's just a girl.'

According to Honcho, Valt had asked out a girl named Momoko from their school. But apparently she was one of those girls who liked all the pop stars and good bladers, like Shu, Zac and this boy called Akira Yamatoga. So of course Momoko said no. Valt wasn't expecting it, so he just lost it on the spot and started crying like a baby.

'Anyway, why are you here (y/n)?' Honcho asked, perplexed. The whole bey club stopped and looked at me.

'Well, I, uh, had some relationship drama of my own,' I looked at Shu. He nodded. 'Ukio cheated on me. But I'm fine now, thanks to Shu. But now Ukio and I have broken up.'

'But, that's good right?' everyone turned to look at Valt. 'I mean, (y/n)! Now you can date Shu! Everyone's seen you two making goo goo eyes at each other.'

We both turned away, blushing.

'Shut up Valt,' Shu growled.

'Hey, I have an idea to take our mind off things!' Nika yelled, grinning. 'Let's play truth or dare!'

-------------

A/N

Ughh, school's starting tomorrow and I have naplan. Kill me now...

REMEMBER...VOTE...COMMENT...SHARE!!!!!!!

PLS SHARE!!!!

I NEED MORE VIEWS!!!!!!