The old team

omfg it's shu when he's older^^^^^^^^^^

Your POV

 I took out Xcalius. We can do this. I know we can.

It was the battle against Ukio in the team battles. As much as I wanted to run away and forget about him, I knew I had to face my fears and conquer them. I don't love Ukyo anymore. My heart belongs to Shu. I need to move away from my old team, my old family. I needed that for Shu. For the Bey Club. For myself. 

'Listen up, (y/n), just because you were my old girlfriend, doesn't mean I'll go easy on you!' Ukyo shouted. I looked up and glared at him.

'Same here! I'm going to destroy you!' I yelled.

'First battle!' the referee called out.

I put Xcalius on my launcher and did my usual stance (basically Zac's launch, except in they face opposite ways). Ukyo did the same. Gosh, he looks determined. He isn't even smiling. He looks dead serious. It's like he isn't even joking. In fact, it's like the first time I met him....

{Flashback still your pov}

I yawned. It was late, and I should've been heading back to the dojo by now. I stayed at the tree branch, wanting to capture and remember the beautiful sunset (A/N remember she likes climbing?). I took my phone out and took a photo of it. I smiled and was about to jump down, when I saw a figure in blue behind me. I jumped and fell out of the tree, landing on my back.

'Ow,' I groaned, rubbing my back. I looked up to see who it was, but the figure had gone.

'So you're a blader, huh?' A voice came from behind me. I looked backwards and gasped, scrambling away. He was holding Xcalius, which was on the ground, falling out from it's pouch because of the fall. 

'Give my bey back!' I yelled angrily. I got up and stood, face to face with him. 'Give. It. Back!'

I cried out at him, and lunged for my bey, but he kept on disappearing. It was like that for almost five minutes. I stopped and panted, tired from the chase.

'That's interesting. You actually care for it.'

'Of course I do! Why wouldn't I?'

'Because your a girl. No offense, but not many girls are a blader.'

'Really? Well I'm unique.'

'I guess so. Are you actually any good then?'

'Of course I am!'

'I don't know, you're kinda chatty.'

'And you're kinda nosy.'

'Ha. Good comeback.'

I glared up into his face. Just who was this guy? To trash talk me like that, was he serious? He didn't even crack a smile. At all. He was deadly serious. But if anything, it seemed  he was more determined than serious. Like he had something to prove.....

----------------

I shook my head out of the memory. That was the past. This is happening now. I needed to focus. 

'3 2 1!'

And then something happened. Ukyo tilted his face up, smirked up at me and whispered, 'You're kinda chatty.'

That was it for me. It was like a big, black hole, full of memories from our past relationship had opened up and I had fallen into it. I remembered the moments we were together and happy.

'Let it rip!' 

Shit. I realized too late. Just as Ukyo had planned, my right hand wavered (A/N She's a lefty) and I had a shaky launch.

'Huh. Too distracted,' Ukyo whispered. 'Unicrest! Show her what we're made of!'

'Don't let him get to you, (y/n)! I believe in you!'

A voice had come from below me, and when I looked down, it was none other than Shu. I smiled. I was going to end this, right here, right now. Shu believed in me, and that was more than enough for me. He was different. He wasn't like Ukyo, or any other boys. And that's why I loved him. (A/N Soooo cheesy and cringy >////<) 

I wasn't going to lose today, or any other day.

'Xcalius! Rise up! It's time for Suspend Launch!'

And Unicrest burst on the spot. The crowd was wild. I looked down and realized I was shaking. I had done it. Conquered my fears and old life. A mixture of emotions swirled inside me. Sadness, happiness, love, and so much more. I wasn't going to give up. Then all the emotions escalated and a world of blackness swallowed me up.

---------------

'Ugh, what happened?' I groaned, sitting up. 'Wait, where am I?'

I was in a room, I didn't recognize, full of doctor's equipment and patients. I realized I was on a bed, in the WBBA doctor's room.

'W-What happened?'

Then all of a sudden, Xander, Valt, Shu and the rest of the Bey Club came bursting in.

'(y/n)! Cousin! You ok?' Xander said, rushing over.

'Yeah, but what happened?'

'You fainted,' Shu explained, hugging my head. 'Emotions, probably.'

'That makes sense. I remember feelings sad that I was leaving my old family, happy that I had found a new one, scared at how Ukyo would react...and it was just a whole mess!' I sobbed into Shu. Great. Third time sobbing on him.

'It's ok, (y/n). We'll be with you,' Valt said gently, also hugging me. Soon, I was in the middle of a huge group hug. 

'And who won?'

'Beigoma, obviously. Xander had a new move, but that couldn't stop us,' Valt said.

'Uh, (y/n)?' One of the doctors asked, interrupting. 'Someone wants to speak with you.'

I slowly walked to the door, where Ukyo was waiting.

'Just so you know, I'm not coming back to the dojo. I won't date you again,' I said sharply, before he could speak. He let out a sigh.

'I thought you might say that. You and Shu are now a thing?' he smiled, knowingly. 'But I don't care anymore. Mei left me when she realized you and Shu were dating. I.....I think she didn't like me in the first place. But I think the break up was still for the better.'

'What do you mean?'

'Well, for starters, you've gotten heaps better after dating Shu and becoming closer to the Bey Club. And I'm on the verge of a new move for Unicrest. After the whole dating fiasco, I realized I wanted to be single. It helps me concentrate more on training. Oh and by the way, it was my parents.'

'Parents?'

'Yeah, first time we met, I was determined to prove something, didn't I?'

'Oh yeah.'

'I wanted to show my parents I could be strong. They're divorced, you know.'

'Oh I'm sorry.'

There was silence

'So you still want to be friends?' Ukyo asked.

'Definitely.'

We both smiled and shook hands.

--------------

Hope ya'll enjoyed it! Guess what? This book is currently number 6 in beyblade! AHHH!!! TY TY TY!
REMEMBER...VOTE...COMMENT...SHARE!!

Word Count: 1140