Rematch Pt.2

Your POV 

He's did it. He really did it. He bursted the undefeatable, the extraordinary, the unrivaled bey. For the first time in history. Shu did it. He smiled down at Spryzen, admiring his partner. I glanced across to see Lui's reaction. He growled for a second, frowning and gritting his teeth together. All of his jumbled emotions revealing on his face for a moment, before shutting it down and returning to his cold state.

'Looks like you're a tiny bit better than last time,' Lui spat. His hair lit up, glowing a pale blue colour, dancing around like a flame. His eyes glinted with maliciousness and hatred. A smirked formed on his lips, almost taunting Shu. Shu glared back and swiftly ignored Lui, muttering something to Spryzen. 'So you finally scored a couple points off me.' This cause Shu to look up again. 'Congratulations! No surprise really. I figured you would show up at least a little stronger than last time. Even thought I crushed you last year....I was pretty sure you would be working hard on a comeback. Just like your little girlfriend over there.' Lui gave a sideways glare at me, but I smiled a little, knowing he was annoyed that I had pushed him to the edge. 'And did you see how that turned out? I crushed (y/n) (l/n). And now I'm going to crush you. But it's good to know that at least you're trying! But this match is going to end just like the last one did.' Both bladers knelt down to take their position, Shu going for Cruz Boost again.

All of a sudden, Lui whipped his head back up, his lips stretched back into a long, toothy smile. His eyes went wide with determinedness and confidence, hatred burning down into Shu. Shu's eyes widened as well, except from shock.

'I know how afraid you are of losing to me,' whispered Lui evilly. 'I can even smell it.'

'You're imagining things,' Shu said icily. Suddenly, Lui laughed quietly as he let go of his rip cord. His left hand rose in a full 360 degree arch. He's going to do Nightmare Boost , I realized.

'Ready? Set!'

'3 2 1! Let it rip!'

Both beys were fired hard into the stadium, this time Luinor just managing to keep up with Spryzen, circling around the stadium with out of this world speed, sparks flying everywhere as they charged towards each other.

'You know what to do Luinor.' I gasped. I had never heard Lui speak like this. It was quiet, but all the same it full with the same hatred, bitterness, coldness, confidence, determinedness and forcefulness that he usually speaks with, perhaps even more. It was shushed, but it still captured the audience's attention with the venomous tone. 'Give it something to fear!'

Luinor carved up the stadium, circling and moving in such an unpredictable way, aligning itself towards Spryzen. I realized Nightmare Boost was way more powerful than I had faced it the last time.

'Move Spryzen!' Shu commanded. 'Out of the way!'

Spryzen sped up even more, dodging Luinor's fierce attack. 'Now! Hit it with an Upper Launch!'

Spryzen swung around, the axis gearing up towards Luinor, slingshotting it across the stadium towards the target. Luinor. Lui closed his eyes, sneering a little. He turned around, eyes still shut as if he knew the finishing result. 'It's over.' He lifted his pale hand up in the air. 'Tear it apart.' His fist slammed shut as both beys hit each other. Another explosive wind was ripping around the arena and I clutched on tight. Shu turned towards me. Why is he looking at me when his battle is in front of him? I wondered. But as I squinted, I saw a red, glittering, small, round object flying towards me. I lifted my hand up, catching it between my eyes effortlessly. Only then did I realize what it was. It was Spryzen. 

'That's a single point for Lost Luinor! Ring-out finish!'

'Huh?' snarled Lui in alarm, spinning back around towards the stadium. Something told me that this wasn't the result he had been expecting, even if he just scored a point. 'What? Ya mean it wasn't a burst?'

Lui growled again, more loudly this time before stomping his left foot hard onto the ground. Incredible, I thought. I've never seen him get this emotional. I hope he's gonna be ok. I glanced down at my hand, realizing that I was still holding Spryzen. I stood up with a shocked gasp.

'I-I'll go give this back to Shu!' I announced, leaving the Bey Club. I dashed out of the arena, running around the cold corridors until I reached a door, and he came out.

---------------

Told ya this chapter was gonna be short. Welp, at least it's still a chapter. Wednesdays are the worst, I have dance from 5:30pm to 8:30pm. Oh well.

REMEMBER...VOTE...COMMENT...SHARE!!!!!!!

Word count: 822