Chaptre 7

At a point , in the night i managed to fall asleep . My wolf was surprisingly quiet . As i woke up the next morning , my head was throbbing again , the same usual ache . She was suffering .

I get out of bed and went to the bathroom . Washed my face , brushed my teeth and did my business , the usual . Then i followed the hushed whispers that laid me to downstairs.

Still on my pyjama , the sent of tiana and her mate hit me as i approached the kitchen . My stomach growled at the sigh of the table . It was full of mouthwatering food . I clasped my hand feeling a bit happy for the first time .

Food makes me happy .

I sat as i greeted them both before digging on my scrambled eggs and the pill of mushrooms . The alpha was sitting in front of me , sipping his coffee quietly while tiana was smiling brightly at me .

I think she scolded him for his behavior yesterday .

He tosses his newspaper when his phone starts ringing . Pulling it out of his pocket he quickly answered before peeking at the username . I could hear a bit of their conversation but couldnt understand anything .

"- So?" She asked him when he finished his call and shoved his phone back in his pocket .

"- He's coming ." He sipped his coffee slowly ad tiana looked at him worriedly .

"- Do you know who is coming and why?" She shaked her head. And dismissed every other question i could ask her by digging on her pancakes .

Suddenly i smelt the same intoxicating smell of chocolate and my mouth is already watered . My breath itched and i closed my eyes to calm down my wolf .

Then he prompted in the kitchen . And when our eyes met , i swear i was about to collapse . I could feel it my core was already throbbing and stupid butterflies filled my stomach . The things he do to me are unfair ! He looks emtionless ! Almost as if my presence doesnt do anything to him . Not even a little bit .

I know it was impossible though because from what i learned few years ago , the wolf always accept the mate its usually and always the human side who slow the mating process or have his own issue to reject his mate . So basically his wolf must be wild right now . Just like mine .

An aura of power and dead radiated from him and almost made me cower if i wasnt unaffected by it for being his mate . What startled me was that tiana and her mate bowed for him .

What's happening ? An alpha shouldnt kneel not even for another alpha.

Tiana discretely raised her head and looked at me with a stare full of horror and fear . I looked at her in confusion . Then it clicked.

Realisation seems to slowly drain her as an horrified look plastered on her face . Her eyes seems to blaze out and i knew she was mind liking someone . Seconds after i was the one horrified when for the first time in the whole week here i was able to see another emotion in the alpha'sface .

Which happens to surprise me because he copied tiana's expression for few seconds before remaining emotionless .

"- Enough of the cusing . I came here to discuss some important matter . I've no time to waste ."

I looked in amazement at him . Oh how can someone look so hot ? Yet everything in him screamed dead .

"- Excuse me Your sir for this negligent stupid idiot child right there . But she's new here and she doesnt understand her manners and apparently someone should teach this little bi-"

"- Enough! Jordan if you waste my time again with another filthy word that doesnt involve our business im getting my shit out of here and fuck you and your pack for all i care about ." He continued with a lowed voice " just remember there's a lot of alphas who would kiss my feet to be at your positiong right now . "