Chaptre 6

"- Who is she ?" The alpha asked Tiana , which happen to be his dear mate and oh moon goddess please be with me , asked with a harsh tone and a glint of wary .

"- I'm Tiana's friend nice to meet you ." I don't have a clue how i managed to stay calm and mild knowing that for a matter of a fact i'm shaking like a prey afraid of her predator .

My answer doesn't seem to please him as his scowl deepened glancing at his mate .

"- That answer isn't enough . I will rephrase my question , what are you ?" Right now he used his alpha scary tone on me but unfortunately for him , it doesn't affect me one bit for a matter of a reason even though i'm really afraid of him kicking my ass out of the pack .

"- I've told you . I'm a werewolf just like you and i'm tiana's friend . She asked me to come over to spend time together . " that's it jada good job on keeping your fear for yourself .

He curtly nodded before dragging his mate closer to him , whispering something in her ears . I scratched my neck awkwardly.

"- We have guests ?! " Tiana's screech catches my attention . She turns to see me with bright eyes before clapping her hand happily . I could see from the corner of my eye how her mate looked at her , pure adoration .

I silently scoffed at the way my mate looked at me , pure hatred .

"- Do we know them ? " i asked trying to seem nonchalantly about my rejection .

"- Oh well ... basically every one know who they are but i think you don't. You have to meet them ! Especially the older one he's so damn ho-" She was interrupted with a frustrated snarl . We turned around to face the Alpha whose eyes were turning from green to a dash of black . His claws were out and we could both sense it , he craved blood .

She quickly runs to him caging him in her arms and stroking his hair . He nuzzled his face on the crock of her neck pulling her impossibly close to him and inhaling her sent . I learned before that when werewolfs are sad , bleak or angry , their mate scent appeases them .

Well i guess i will never have the chance to smell my favorite chocolate covered strawberries scent ever again .

"- What's wrong ..?" She muttered quietly in the silent room .

"- I dont like you talking like that about another male . I just dont . I was about to lose it . Don't tease me again Tiana ."

Adorable .

My thoughts drifted again to what if or could have been fantasy . Oh my i've a lot to dream about on my pocket . But my thoughts were cut when i heard a noise . Kisses's noise .

Oh my god what a nightmare .

Basically the alpha that i'm supposed to succumb for the next months is now making out with my bestfriend , his hands on her buttcheeks while she was stroking something below his abdomen , his ...

I might as well get out .

I cleared my throat to get their attention crossing my fingers not to piss off the Alpha and that what exactly happened as he basically burned me with his cold stare . He only held annoyance toward me .

"- Euh .. can i stay here tonight ? "

-" Yes."

"- No."

They said in unison .

Well sorry big bad alpha my ass yah but i'll listen to what my luna says .

——

I couldn't sleep .

I turned on my back facing the ceiling exhaling slowly . I couldn't stop thinking and i'll for sure have to take another pain killer to ease my headache .

A sudden thought made his way to my mind . Oh my so cursed wolf.! I need to check on her . I blocked my connection with her earlier something that i still have no clue how i managed to do it but i think it's unfair to not talk to her now that she surfaced .

Tiana used to tell me that wolf are more protective about their mate . I imagined a big wall scrambling slowly and turning into ache . And there she was , curled into a ball whining .

Hey . I could feel her ... she was surprised , shocked , sad and guilty .

Please dont talk to me Jada i dont deserve a human like you .

I tried to imagine us sitting beside a lake , me soothing her pure grey fur .

Don't say that .

Easy to say ! I caused you a lot of pain ! My own human side was hating me . And now .. the only thing i had fate on is gone ! Our own mate rejected us . I'm the worst wolf . I'm just so sorry jada that the moon goddess paired you with a wolf like me it's just that -

Hush already ! Dont apologize okay ? I wont lie to you and say it's okay because it's not . What you made me feel is unforgettable. Why did you do that anyway ?! My voice was supposed to coax her but it came out cold actually. I can feel her flinch on my mind with high senses .

It's .. i could feel her panic rise and that made me clutch the sheets waiting for the pain to cease . I need to change the topic and now !

No need to tell me anything okay ? next time you tell me though . Anyway . How are you feeling ? The pain suddenly stopped but a wave of sadness hits me .

I feel like a part of my heart was torn .

Yah . I understand you . I really do . Because i feel the same thing .