Trailler

Hi guys ! Thank you so much for trying to read my book ! It means lots ! I just started writing it though i have drafts and i will try to update every week and answer you as much as possible .

So this book is obviously a werewolf book but it's not cringy . Everything i write is from my own imagination.

Afraid of a broken heart contain :

• Vampires .
• Rejection.
• Second mate chance .
• Supernatural's powers .
• Kleenex if needed .

Afraid of a broken heart do not contain :
• White werewolf .
• Cheating.
• Hunters.
• Sexual content (sorry guys).

Writing a book is something i worked hard for but was always afraid to share it with you guys so please give this book a chance . It means a lot .

——————Short Trailer—————-

" I took a deep breath , digging my head into my hands . It was too much for one day . But to be honest i saw it coming . After all i don't have anywhere to go and if it wasn't for the kindness of Hailee i would probably be someone's slave or wandering somewhere without a roof to protect myself from the drenching rain struggling to find a piece if bread to eat for the day .

But now things are different . And hailee founds her mate and she do have all the right to go and live with him which means i have no where to go because even though i lived with hailee in her house her parents didn't like me , and the last thing i want is to surround myself with people who always fake a smile when they see me .

So i just nodded because i know that she was right , and i know that if i kept running like that , the same faith will happen and à deja vu will trigger . I have to stay here , in the pack house , and build a future with the help of other member and found new friends to fill the gaps that my mate jagged on my heart and then left me broken .

And after all , werewolfs only became stronger when they live with their pack or with their mate . But the second option is actually scratched  , beside i dont want to spend the rest of my life whining over someone who doesn't express mercy . Actually that was a brilliant  idea and no matter how much it scared , I'm ready."

Love you guys loads .❤️

~ Hajar ~