Chaptre 2

It's been a long time since Hailee found her mate . And already moved in together .

Actually it wasn't that long , only 2 weeks .

But i spent every seconds of it , sprawled out on my bed trying to ease the pain my wolf was causing me . And if , 2 weeks ago , i said that she caused me an horrible headache , no words can describe what she makes me feel now .

She literally amplified the pain .

I stretched whining as i swallow the medicine Hailee got me . Their effects kick in quickly but the pain never goes away , only decrease and that's it . I made my way to the bathroom and turn on the light to be horrifed of my own reflect . And i wasn't kidding . The state i was in was horrible.

I had dark bags under my eyes and my hair was all frizzy . Let's not talk about my buffed eyes or about how livid i looked like . I swifly splashed water on my face and brushed my teeth then combed my frizzy curls . Stupid curls .

Everyone can tell that i dont look fine .

I tidied up my hair , grabbed my phone and turned it on as i saw 15 messages and 4 missed calls from my friend , Tianna .

"- Im screwed that's it ." I murmed to myself as i dialed her number phone and stand in front of my balcony .

"- Where the fuck have you been ." She said after the first beep and i apologized for my behaviour . I quickly explained what happened to her .

"- What ? Are you kidding me ?! I was bloody worried about you hooking up with someone or ignoring me but you turned out you were ill !? How ? I mean why you didn't call me ? I thought you were friends !"

Guilt drained me.

"- Each day i came to your house only to be dismissed by your aunt ! She was always telling me that you went with a boy to god knows where and that you are staying with him ! I couldn't even mindlink you !"

"- I'm sorry Tiana i just ... i didnt want to worry anyone anymore and i wanted to figure this out by myself . We are talking about my wolf Tiana not a bloodsucker . It's shameful to tell a werewolf this . Beside i couldnt minlink anyone , i dont know why but it's probably related to my wolf ." I heard her sighing disasperly as an uncomfortable silence set down . Then she spoke quietly , her voice avoided from emotions .

"- Haul your fat ass little one , we're going out ."

——

"- How long your medicine's effects will stop  ?" She asked me as i hopped on her car buckling my seat belt . I quickly glimpsed at my watch before facing her .

"- About 2 hours and half ."

"- What ?! We don't have time to enjoy our day girl ! Why dont you just take another medicine?!" She asked as if this was the brillant idea she could suggest.

"- I can't . Hailee made those medicine with her supernatural power and potions . It takes her a lot of effort to do it and as soon as she creates it she sleeps two days or three in a row . And i cant do that to her because .. she have to spend time with her mate ."

I skipped the part her mate threatened me to stop exaucing her Or he will kick my ass out of the house . I didnt budge or argued . i have no where to go .

"- Euh . This is so fucked up ."

"- It is . "

Minutes drowned before i frown when she turned left , heading toward the boarders .

"- Tiana ?" I asked quirking my eyebrow .

"- Yes it is my name ." She asked dumbly as i rolled my eyes at her .

"- Tiana you know we have no right to go there ! If the alpha got us he will kick my ass the second he sees me ! "

"- Eugh chill Jada . I already have the right to go there . I wanted us to go somewhere and drink a coffee together then come her but if we do it then we will have no time before you're in pain ."

"- And .. why should we come her ." Her eyes sparkled with pure joy before smiling widely at me . And i think i get it .

"- It's either you have an evil prank or -" she interrupts me screaming .

"- Jada ! Im as pure as an angel !" Yah right , I believe you .

"- Let me finish my phrase , or , you found him ?" I asked unsurely before she laughs . Not a normal laugh but the laugh of someone who is in love .

"- yes , i did found him and i wanted to introduce you to him ." She said dreamly .

I wish i could find him me too . Maybe he will help me to quiet my wolf .

——

Her hand engulfing mine , we started walking after she parked her car . She kept seeking for her mate , sniffing the air to get his sent and I , on the other hand , was trying to calm my uncontrollable heartbeat . I feared i'll come across the Alpha . I'm not ready to face him yet .

Everything will be okay Jada . No need to stress yourself . Inhale , exhale and remain silent .

But unease emplify . Every step i took , i felt myself going dizzy and i started to shake furiously . I gulped . I'm not supposed to feel pain right now ! I could feel it ! Feel her waking up and growling . She was more helpless than ever . But she wasnt causing me pain , no . It was different , it was as if i could finally talk to her . Is it real ?

And suddenly , an intoxicating smelt hits my nostrils and without thinking twice i jerked my hand and ran towards it . I yearned it , inhaled it deeply and deeply as i approached it .

"- This mouth watering sent .." i whispered to myself before i get it . He is here . In a matter of seconds i'll find him . My other half !

And that only encouraged me to run rapidly . I heard distant voices calling my name endlessly but i could care less .

I kept sprinting in the silent forest savouring the mouth watering sent . It was the sent of a hot chocolate and fresh strawberries. I was puffing and tired but i couldnt stop . I have to see him and hug him as tightly as i could manage .

Tiana kept calling me but i couldn't respond her . It was as if all my senses stoped and only my legs were allowed to run . Beside i'll deal with her later . All that matters now was him , my mate .

And thats when , behind the trees , emerged a tall man puffing as much as i did , looking at me with dark eyes , his chest hammering in his ribcage .

And without thinking twice we both murmed the famous word before a huge smile cracks on my face .

"- Mate ."