"Ah, you do have a point right there–wait, Jieun you too?!"

"I didn't got beat up but I was chased by him, almost got punched and I'm a little bit traumatized by that," Jieun explained. "And I'm pretty embarrassed right now because I just confessed why I didn't make friends but just hangout out with Jungkookie.." she giggled nervously.

"It'll be a great idea for Jaereum to help Jieun on making friends since she's brave enough to fight Dongri's gang," Junghyung crossed his arms. "So, what are you doing here, Jungkook?"

"I was just drawing," Jungkook replied.

"In the art room? I've never seen you here," Junghyun said, ruffling his brother's hair.

"I-it's my first time to be here in the first break," Jungkook added.

"Yeah whatever," Junghyun chuckled and walked outside the art room, closing the door. Jungkook stared the door with his cheeks blushing. Jieun saw his cute pink blush, she also realized that Jungkook's hair is a bit messy.

Jieun strokes Jungkook's hair, fixing it. Jieun was surprised, Jungkook's hair looks so soft and his hair is really soft. She gave him a faint smile. "Your hair is really soft Jungkookie," she said, still fixing and stroking his hair. Jungkook could only blush and thought about not responding to her.

"Are you drawing something else?" She asked. Jungkook nodded. "Can I see some of your drawings?"

Jungkook gave her his sketchbook. She look through it from page one. Seeing all of the details carefully. It was stunning and impressive. She was surprised everytime she flip a page of Jungkook's sketchbook. Right after she passed some pages from the middle, she saw a sketch of a girl. She tilted her head and blinked twice giving Jungkook a confused face. His recent sketch has not finish yet.

"Jungkookie, who are you drawing recently?" Jieun showed Jungkook his recent sketch. His eyes widen and voice shaking.

"Um—that's, uh-a girl—I mean, yes, just a normal girl," Jungkook replied.

Jieun just smiled. "You're really talented Jungkookie, I wish I have so many talents like you.."

"But noona, you're talented too.."

Jieun giggled, "What's my talent?"

"You can sing, y-you're voice i-is really s-s-sweet.." Jungkook scratched his nape again then looked away.

"Jungkookie.."

"Y-yes?"

"You're always shy and nervous around me, what's wrong?"

"A-actually I'm always a bit nervous being around girls and noonas because I dont know them that well and—" Suddenly, Jieun cupped Jungkook's cheeks and gave him a faint smile. "W-what's wrong n-noona..?" He blushes.

She giggled. "Nothing, you're just so adorable that the world doesn't deserve your cuteness." Jungkook bit his lips, holding his tears of happiness after hearing those meaningful words from Jieun. But he replied with a smile to her.

"She's too kind to me, the world doesn't deserve her at all.."

They both looked at the clock on the wall. "Well, I guess we should go back to our classes." She stood up and took her bag. "I guess I'll be with your Junghyun's friend.. Jaeruem right?"

"Yes," he said looking up. "She's a kind-hearted person, really, she's also quite close with me, and you're not gonna regret being friends with her.."

Jungkook leaned downwards to put his stuff in his school bag. "Oh yeah, can I bring my friends, um, Yugyeom and Minghao?"

"Of course you may."

"Okay then, see you at lunch, noona?"

"Should we meet up in the music room or somewhere else?" She asked.

"Maybe the music room would be okay," he mumbled. "I-I'll find my brother and tell him that—"

"It's on me don't worry," Jieun said. "He's my classmate afterall and maybe Jaereum is my classmate to this whole time."

Jieun left the art room waving at Jungkook. He sighed and stood up. He puts all of his things back in to his bag. Jungkook looked around the room, art pieces everywhere, made by the students. He looked towards the door and closed his eyes.

"Noona, I don't know what to do to my self. My heart is beating too fast, my cheeks are always red, my body shakes a lot, I get nervous around you. The world doesn't deserve you at all noona, you're too perfect for me.."

He sighed again, gripping his bag and pressed his lips together.

"I love you noona, I don't know about you.."

such a slow process of jieun loving jungkook back :) but i'll have that on this story but maybe it'll be a really long journey for the readers, good luck!!