How Not to Pay Attention

Disappointed was an understatement. I spent extra time grooming this morning then made a grand entrance into the Great Hall all for Harry's benefit. Granger and Weasley were there doing their usual old-married-couple routine, but there was no sign of the guy I was peacocking for.

     At the Slytherin table, I listened to chatter about classes, professors, crushes, and quidditch, while I sulked and ate my eggs and toast. The only good part of breakfast was that Pansy didn't sit close to me, giving me hope that she understood my message to her yesterday—loud and clear.

     Stepping into potion's class, my pace slowed, and a smile pulled across my face. Harry sat at the table where I usually did.

     "Good morning, Draco." I shivered.

     "Hi, Harry."

     "I thought since you're tutoring me that it might be more beneficial for me to sit with you." Harry glanced at the students nearby. "You know, in case I had questions about some of the materials."

     Setting my books on the table, I nodded. "That's probably for the best. After all, I wouldn't want a future Auror to miss anything important."

     "Exactly."

     I sat close to him, the smell of a thunderstorm tickled my nose. "No breakfast today?"

     "I ate early and spent the rest of my morning in the library finishing up on defense against the dark arts essay."

     "The one on avoiding the aftershocks of counterattacks?"

     He shrugged. "Yeah."

     "How could you forget to finish that? It's an important thing for you to know."

     Blushing, he said, "I guess I was distracted by this guy I really like."

     "Oh." I straightened my robes and sat as close as possible to the sexy little Wizard. "Tell me about this guy."

     He licked his lips. "He's wicked good with potions."

     "I like him already."

     "And he looks too expensive to touch."

     Clicking my tongue, I said, "That's quite a dilemma. How are you going to be with someone you can't be physically close to?"

     He leaned closer and whispered, "Maybe he'll do me a favor and walk around naked."

     If we were alone, I would rip my clothes off—then he could see how much he turned me on. Instead, I blinked a few times and tried to calm the blood surging through me. "Well..."

     Harry chuckled.

     "Good morning, everyone," Professor Slughorn said as he walked into the room.

     "Good morning, Professor," the students greeted the bewildered-looking man.

     "Today, I will be going over more advanced preparations, so you'll want to take notes." Slughorn pulled out his wand and dimmed the lights. A large white sheet appeared at the front of the room with a projector in the middle.

     Taking a deep breath, I said, "We are continuing this discussion later."

     "Okay, whatever you want, Draco."

     Moaning, I shifted back into my seat in an attempt to get comfy.

     Slughorn waved his wand. A list of potions appeared on the sheet as well as ingredients and tools. "These shortcuts are simple to perform and will make the following potions faster to brew."

     Parchment and quills were pulled out across the room and soon filled with scratching noises from the notes being written. Professor Slughorn droned on for thirty minutes about things I already knew, so I stopped listening and didn't bother to write anything down. On the other hand, Harry was furiously scribbling on his parchment and paying close attention to Slughorn's lesson. His words about me walking around naked rolled around in my head as I admired his jaw.

     Without thought, I reached over and rested my hand on his thigh.

     He jolted, and his writing slowed.

     Squeezing, the muscles under my fingers shifted and tensed, sending a shot of white-hot desire through me.

     Clearing his throat, Harry started writing again.

     Hooking my fingers under the inside of his firm thigh, I pulled, parting his legs.

     He continued writing, but the quill moved slower and slower, the closer my fingers drew to his center.

     Harry's breathing became irregular until the sharp intake of breath that we took at the same time. His penis was rock hard, straining against his pants, and the size of him made me wiggle in anticipation. Gently squeezing him, a pulse of blood pushed against my hand.

     He leaned back in his chair, arms dropping to his sides in offering.

     I shook with a power and control fueling me like I've never felt before.

     "Some herbologists believe that the time of collection is particularly important to getting the right chemical balance," Slughorn said.

     Moving forward in my seat, I put my left arm on the desk and rested my chin on my hand—blocking Harry's body from view. Lightly pinching the tip of his erection, I worked my way down gently squeezing and massaging, then back up again.

     Within a few minutes, his head tipped back, and he was trembling.

     I stopped moving my hand.

     "Draco," he whispered. His hypnotic eyes pulled the air from me. His hand covered mine. Squeezing, he sucked in a sharp breath. His penis pulsed rhythmically, and warm moisture dampened my hand.

     My free hand gripped the table so I wouldn't rip his clothes aside and lick the cum off him. I took several deep breaths before noticing Harry's green eyes laughing at me.

     He leaned up to my ear, "What's wrong, Malfoy?" He squeezed my hand. "Haven't you played with a real wizard before?"

     "Um..." I bit my lip to keep from moaning. Sweet Merlin, I wanted to be pressed naked against his sweat-slicked skin.

     Harry's smile grew larger by the second.

     "Mr. Potter, Mr. Malfoy, is everything alright? You don't seem to be paying attention." I pulled my hand away from Harry, enjoying the moisture on my fingers as I rubbed them together.

     "Sorry, Professor. Malfoy was explaining the differences between dark elderberries and the pale ones," Harry's voice was smooth as butter.

     "Oh, very good. Continue on, continue on."

     "Thanks," I mouthed to him.

     He grinned and nodded his head.

     I brought my moist hand to my nose and took a deep breath. "Yum."

     His eyes twinkled, and he licked his lips.

     I chuckled then went back to pretending to pay attention to class.

     Every time I stole a glance at him, I would hear his last words ring through my mind. He seemed to know this, he wore a happy expression on his handsome face.

     When class ended, Potter leaned over and said, "I'm all sticky, I better go shower."

     "Do you want some help?"

     He pulled his books into his arms and chuckled. "I think I better take care of it myself this time."

     "But there's all those hard to reach places that I could get for you."

     "Bye, Draco."

     I frowned. "Bye." Once he was gone, I already wanted him back in my sight. It was going to be a very long day.