The Slytherin Prince's Return

"You wouldn't believe the size of the Prime Minister's home, Draco. We walked for at least an hour before Grandmama insisted she sit."

     "What were you doing in Morocco, Pans?" Katherine Parkinson held sway over the masses and I always wanted to know what she was up to.

     Pansy tucked her arm through mine. "Well, we were attending his daughter's seventeenth birthday party. There were fireworks and dancing in the ballroom..."

     Nothing exciting, so I tuned her out. As if stalked by a dangerous creature, I pulled my arm from her clutches and inched towards the far edge of the seat.

     I let out a little sigh of relief once I'd managed to put five inches between the two of us.

     Brushing my hair away from my eyes, I caught Blaise smirking at me. As I glared at him, Pansy's hand clamped down on my thigh.

     "It was the most smashing success, according to the papers. You know how I love..." I couldn't believe she was still talking and clinging to me like a parasite.

     Picking up one of her fingers, I moved her hand as I crossed my leg away from her. I let go of her lone digit, but she managed to snake her fingers around mine.

     Snickers came from Nott, Goyle, and Zabini as I shook my hand to get her to release me. When she wouldn't let go, I jerked away while getting to my feet. "I have to piss."

     Pansy sucked in a shocked breath and stood. "You shouldn't talk like that. I'm a lady, after all."

     "It's how I talk to my friends." I stepped into the aisle and started walking away.

     "Wait for me. I need to check my makeup." Pansy stood.

     I kept walking and yelled over my shoulder, "No."

     "But Draco, you—"

     I was out of earshot and didn't need the loo, so I walked past the door. Somehow, I had made it down to where the Gryffindorks sit. The sweets vendor was blocking the path ahead with her trolley, so I began my trek back to the Slytherin coach.

     I froze when recognizing the Hufflepuff voice saying, Harry Potter. Backing up, I slipped into an empty booth, waiting for the gossip session to continue.

     "Harry looks like a miniature Greek god," a girl said.

     "Totally! And his hair looks wild but so soft."

     "Draco Malfoy has amazing hair." I would recognize Seth Diggory's voice with one syllable. And he's right, I do have amazing hair.

     "I'd let him use me as his broom," a girl spoke.

     Seth spoke, "Honey, he can keep using me anyway he wants to. Again and again!"

     I chuckled as screeches of excitement and disbelief filled the air. The group of candy eaters passed my hiding spot.

     As they did, a shapely brunette said, "Draco was mind-blowing when I slept with him."

     Stepping out of the booth, I leaned against the door frame. "Now, now, you mustn't say things that haven't happened."

     The group of Hufflepuff's spun around. Each of them turned different shades of red at my sudden appearance.

     "Yet." I smiled and gave the girl a flirty wink.

     She sucked in a deep breath at my less than subtle offer.