48

I was working out in my room while I watched family feud. I had gone through crunches and now I was doing push ups, my least favorite. Klaus just got the coffins back and I knew if I was in a house with all powerful originals that had been trapped for years, I'd need to keep up my strength.

I heard things braking downstairs and I quickly went downstairs to see what it was.

"Don't make me do this to you again Elijah!" Klaus yelled as I looked to see him standing over Elijah with a dagger. Klaus looked at me but I was speechless as I watched the two originals fight.

"Come on. Use it." Elijah replied not noticing my presence. "I dare you. You'll have Kol to deal with." He caught his breath.

"Mikael is dead." Klaus breathed.

"What did you say?" Elijah asked as he stood up.

"He's gone, Elijah, forever. I killed him." Klaus explained but Elijah was on the fence.

"It's true I saw it. He bursted into flames." I replied as Elijah looked at me.

"Of what you two say is true then why is our family still in coffins?" Elijah questioned angrily. "Finn for over 900 years, Kol for over a century." He spoke worried.

"Because of Stefan Salvatore, he holds the one thing keeping me from freeing them." Klaus explained. "There are things you don't know about our mothers death, about our father, but I'm ready to tell you know. I only ask the oath of loyalty you once swore to me." Klaus spoke as he dipped the dagger in white oak ash.

"What are you doing?" Elijah questioned looking to Klaus as he put the dagger back in the person in the box. I was curious as to what he looked like, but I kept my distance.

"Always and forever." Klaus looked to him. "I need you to stand by my side. Help me destroy Stefan and I promise our family will be whole again." Klaus said closing the coffin. He nodded to Elijah and walked out and past me.

I looked at the broken door in shambles and sighed lightly. "Emmaline." Elijah said as I turned to him. "Why is it that you're helping my brother?" He questioned.

"He was going to hurt Damon and Elena. I made a deal and now I'm his secret weapon or something." I explained with a sigh.

"So you aren't still helping them out?" He questioned.

"I haven't talked to them in two months. I haven't seen my dad in two months." I looked down crossing my arms. "He won't let me out of the house. I barely know what's going on most of the time." I explained as he pulled a card out of his pocket.

"Does he compel you to obey?" He questioned as I shrugged.

"He compelled me not to talk to them once. I listen most of the time." I replied. I was hoping being nice to Elijah would help me out here. He was the nice brother.

"Most?" He questioned.

"Klaus is an ass. I'm not always the calmest person so we clash a lot." I replied simply looking at the paper.

He put his finger over his mouth and handed it to me. "Yes you both are very strong willed." He spoke to make sure Klaus didn't think they were being suspicious.

"Yeah, it's annoying to be honest." I replied as I read the note. He was meeting up with Damon to talk about a plan against Klaus. "Sometimes I wish he would let me talk to them. Tell them to let me go and that I'm okay." I explained trying to convince him to tell Damon that. I pointed to his name and nodded.

"Yes. I assume it's hard not being able to." He spoke putting the paper back in his pocket.

"I made a sacrifice to save my family. As long as they're alive, I'll be okay." I nodded to him as he nodded back. I smiled lightly and he walked away.