Pack BBQ

This is just a filler chapter since I have been kind of MIA for so long. I am again so sorry about that I lost my fire for writing and got trapped in reading great stories lol ok that's not an excuse but I'm back and on full effect. This book should actually be done in about a week or two. I know that is said only a couple more chapters but I'm not sure if it is all going to fit in just a couple more chapters but we shall see. Until next time my princes and princesses.

Narrator's POV
It was the day of the bbq and everything was going on without a hitch. The marinated meat had been in the smoker since a little before the sun came up the deserts were been placed in their pans and covers . The kids were arriving and playing with a couple of the teenagers around the pool. Someone had brought a frisbee, a volleyball and a table specifically for the elder generation to have their traditional dominoes game. The mated couples were all mingling and getting familiar with each other. There were a couple of people here and there finding their mates. The bbq was a huge success. Everyone was enjoying the gathering. Alpha Dominic get on the podium to speak and he successfully has everyone's attention without a word or a microphone. "I am so glad that everyone could make it today. It makes my mates' and I's hearts happy to see how far our packs have come and how close we are now thanks to the guidance of the celestial pack. We are definitely stronger from our youngest to our eldest you have all been training so hard and I appreciate your want to be strong for our pack's safety. Today is a relaxing day we have our allies watching our borders so that we could have every single pack member here today. Today we will mark our calendars as the first official pack bbq and from here moving forward semi annually we will have another to reaffirm our love for each other and to see how much we have grown. With the amount of new mates I've seen today we might need to have another in the next 9 months." The whole crown laughed while some mates wiggled their eyebrows at their Newley found loves. Luna stepped forward shushing Dominic off of the stage. Causing laughter to continue through the crowd. She pulls Serenity up and they stare out into the crowd with a loving look. "We both want to just say thank you all so much for being the best pack that we could ever hope to serve. I know that a lot of you think that you are here to serve us due to our mother and our mating but in truth it is us that serve you all. We promise that we will do everything in our power and then some to keep you all safe." Luna finishes after her twin with , " we would lay our lives on the line to make sure that all of our pack members see another day to thrive and live long and happy lives. So without all of the emotions and growling at that last comment we hope you enjoy yourselves tonight and don't forget that we have training tomorrow. I will not tolerate anyone being late especially since training isn't until 3:00 pm." The crowd was a mixture of cheering and groaning about the training. Everyone went back to having a great time. A couple of people took notice of their Alphas and Luna sneaking off and coming back looking freshly fucked but nobody dared to say a word only chuckling was done at how in love their leaders were. The bbq lasted until late in the night. The parents with children went home while the teens and younger adults and unmated pack members stayed behind for the bonfires and s'mores. Stories were passed and old tales from the elders of the pack were told until slowly people started to slip away. Some went home and some stayed in the vacant rooms of the main pack house. All went to sleep full and content with happy thoughts of their pack family and dreading how much they drank knowing that this training was going to be a killer the next day.