Training begins

Serenity: I wake up and I smell the irresistible smell of my mate and I smell my twin and an unknown scent that I can't pin point. It's not unpleasant just new. My sister's scent smells sweeter to me. I lean towards her and smells her hair and i am taken aback at how it affects me. I shake it off to deal with on a different day. I still smell the other smell and I'm still not sure that I've met the person it belongs to. I guess it's just due to being in a new pack and being in contact with new people. I move to stretch and I find that I can't move. So I try to roll over and again I can't move. I attempt to remove the heavy arm from around my stomach and what seems to be my sister's leg from my waist. Key word was attempt and of course I failed I let out a groan of frustration and I hear a giggle. My eyes pop open and to the best of my ability I turn in the direction of the giggle. I see a girl. She was about 5ft 7 very pretty she had blonde hair with natural brown streaks in them. High cheek bones and a beautiful smile. She looked like she had a little Hispanic in her. Which gave her an exotic look. She smiled at me and just watched me struggle which caused me to pout. "Ummm I'm not sure who you are but laughing and watching me struggle is not a very good first impression." I whisper yelled at her not wanting to walk up Dominic or Luna.

Mariah: I walked to my bedroom after my laps. It was suppose to be a quick run around the perimeter of the training area but I ended running 5 miles before I was calm. I needed to go check on my mates. While on my run I got to thinking about the fact that I did feel a little bit of a connection with the alpha as well so maybe we are all mates and I just got lucky. So I've made up my mind that I will have to share my mates and that the goddess has blessed me with more to love. I jump in the shower and cleanse my body of all of the sweat and wash my hair before I head to the alpha's room. I see the door is still cracked from my previous peek in. I slide into the room and lean against the door frame of his bathroom and smile and the sleeping bodies of my mates. I know this could be considered weird but they are mine and i love them already so it's only right that i get to watch them sleep. Luna is laying with her hair flying across the bed it looks so smooth and soft falling around her. Long lashes fanned her sleeping face hiding those beautiful eyes that I have had the pleasure of looking into. In the middle was serenity she has a scrunched up look on her face like she was about to wake up. She has black hair but it is casted to the side of her shoulder. On the other side of her was the alpha. His lips were partially parted and his normally short cut hair has grown out a little his lashes were full and thick enough to make models jealous. I look back over at serenity and I see that she is struggling to get out of the alpha's arm and Luna's leg. I couldn't help the giggle that bubble inside of me. As soon as the giggle leaves my mouth her beautiful hazel brown and gold mix eyes popped up towards me and a look of aggravation and annoyance shows clearly in her eyes. Her eyes are the direct opposite of Luna's hazel blue and silver striking eyes. Then she speaks and I felt like I was in heaven. I walk towards her and she looks at me with curiosity. "Hello I'm Mariah and even though watching you struggle between your sister and the alpha is quite amusing if you would give me your hand I can help." I reached over and slightly push Luna's leg and gave a good tug to the alpha's arm and replaced it with a pillow. I reached for Serenity's hand and I advised her to stand. She did as I requested and that made me smile. She leaned towards me and I scooped her in my arms bridal style. She giggles a little and that warms my heart. I set her on her feet and she gave me a grateful smile.

Serenity: "Thank you so much for your help Mariah right? If you had not come along I would have died of hunger between those two." I take a moment to really look at Mariah. She is gorgeous and I notice that i finally have a face to go with the scent that I smelled on Luna when i first woke up.

Mariah:"Yup that's me. If you want you can go get freshened up and I'll fix you lunch and we can go train we still have a couple of hours before 5 o'clock training starts." I wanted to find every excuse to spend more time with her. I would be able to feed my mate and Mae her sweat. Today was shaping out to be an amazing day and it couldn't get any better than this.