Powers???

The picture above is the symbol of the mood goddess.
Recap: Luna and Serenity have had their first shift and where taken home to rest while their companions are with the moon goddess in another realm.

Serenity: I woke up in a room that I was not familiar with. So of course I take a look around to get a feel for where I am. The bed that I am in  is one of those canopy beds. It has white lace printed sheets and a bed skirt printed with wolves and the symbol for the moon goddess on them. There is a bed side table next to me with a white lamp. It seems that this bedroom has an all white themed. I look forward and in front of the bed there is a mirror standing tall a couple of feet away from the bed leaning against the wall. It has a dark oak wood trim around it with carving that I can't make out. After admiring the detail of the mirror I finally notice my reflection. For a second I'm not sure if it is me or not. I mean it looks like me but different. I get out of the bed and walk across the creaking floor towards the mirror. I use to be somewhere around 3ft 10in tall now I feel about like I'm at least 4ft 2in now. My usual green eyes are now a hazel mixture of green, brown and gold flecks. My normally bone straight pixie cut black hair is now spiraled down my back still it's naturally black color but slightly curly at the ends. My small build has a now sporty look with curves and my breast and butt are definitely bigger than they were before I woke up here. I feel like I'm like 15 instead of 11. I felt a presence in my mind and I knew for a fact it was my twin. "Ummmm Luna I have 3 questions. Do you know where we are? Have you looked at yourself? Do you feel like you are being watched?" I say this in the most scared voice that I could muster up as I start to look for my twin by her scent. There is a scent that is close by and i recognize it as Luna but it smells different.

Luna:"No Serenity I do not know where we are. I don't even know where you are for that matter. Yes I have seen myself I'm currently looking in a mirror. And no I didn't feel like I was being watch until you said something, thanks for that by the way, where are you? Make a noise or something I'll come to you."

Serenity: "No Need To I Am Right Here!!!" I scream really loud to ensure that I scare the living daylight out of my twin. I know being in a strange place and not knowing what's going on is not the best time to play jokes but it was an opportunity I couldn't pass up. While looking at the terrified look on my twin's face I quickly noted the subtle changes that matched mine her eyes has a hazel look but instead of brown and gold like mine her eyes had changed to a hazel with green, blue, and silver specks. Her hair matched my now slightly curly spirals in length but hers was tightly coiled they stayed the same light brown they always have been. I clutched my side laughing as I watched her features transform from terrified to anger.

Luna: "Why Would you do that?" I glared at my twin to see her crying laughing she sobers up just a little when I come to the conclusion that I was going to hurt her and I'm sure my face shows my mischief. She then starts laughing harder which upset me more. " You are in so much trouble" I yell out a war call before taking off towards her determined to catch my pray.

Luna starts to chase Serenity around what seems to be a mansion seeing as they have only been running for one whole minute and has passed up at least 5 rooms. They pass up portraits that look older than the earth. Some of people and others of mythical creatures. One picture catches Serenity's eyes. It is a scroll that has been framed. The wording on the scroll reminding her of the markings that she saw on the mirror in the room she woke up in. The momentary stop at the scroll allowed Luna to catch up to her and she pounces like a lioness on a gazelle. She began to slap her sisters arms and thighs , not trying to hurt her but trying to get her point across. The girls continue their play fight rolling around getting years of dust and dirt caught in their hair. Their playing comes to an end as they roll in front of a door that has an chilling draft coming from under it. They both stop laughing and look at each other. An unspoken agreement was made to see what was behind this door and why it was so much colder here than the other millions of rooms they ran and rolled by. They stood up and dusted each other off once most of the dust was gone they started to approach the door and Luna reached it to the door and attempted to open it. The bronze doorknob had intricate designs on it turned slightly then came to an abrupt stop.
Luna: " It's locked"
Serenity:" Let me try move over" she rubs her hands together to warm them up.
Luna:" If I couldn't open it what makes you think that you can. But whatever if you want to try then go for it."
Serenity: " I would but you have to let go of the door so that I can."
Luna tries to pull her hand away and isn't able to then she starts to pull traumatically which caused tears to well up in her eyes. Then she starts to mumble and grunt as if pulling her hand away was painful. Panic starts to set in. She is full on mid panic attack. Her jerky movements are not helping to release her hand from the doorknob. The skin on her hand has basically glued to the door like their is some type of adhesive bonding her hand to the doorknob.
Luna:" I can't let go it's like my hand is frozen to the door help me Serenity." She stated in a panicky cry left her lips with giant crocodile tears streamed down her still slightly dusty face. 
Serenity: " Calm down crybaby" I feel like she is trying to get me back for scaring her earlier because let's face it who would put super glue on a door in this old place. "I am going to hold your hand and pull with you ok?"
Once Serenity's hand touches Luna's hand there is a strikingly bright light that flashes, from their conjoined hands towards the door. There is a warmth that radiates from serenity's hand that causes Luna's hand thaw and to be freed. Before they could retract their hands from the doorknob the door unlocks and swings open throwing the girl's on the floor of the barren room.
Luna:" Thanks twin but how did you do that."
Serenity:"I'm not sure but can we Please get out of here. This room gives me the creeps.
The door slams closed, a gust of wind blows harshly across their faces and a dark looming figure appears on the opposite side of the room. An ear piercing wail leaves the figure's mouth. The girl are scared but they are also royals trained not to show fear. They both take a deep calming breath and stand slowly, interlocking hands, they take slow backwards steps the figure watching their every move with bright yellow calculating eyes. When the back of their feet touches the door the figure launched itself forward at impeccable speed. The girls let out a terrified scream and put their hands up in front of themselves as some form of protection for their faces. At the rate that the shadow figure was going it would reach them in .3 seconds. Deep rugged almost panting breaths are released while their bodies tighten up waiting on the impact of the creature to knock them through the door.
Luna: "Are we dead"
Serenity:"I'm not sure, I don't feel dead. Are your eyes closed?"
Luna:"Yup, are yours?"
Serenity:"You already know they are. Open them on three.
One......
Two......
Three.....
They both open their eyes with amazed, astonished, and confused looks on their face. In front of theme only a foot away was the creature trapped between the wood floor boards that has twisted around it and to top it off he is frozen solid. They are dumbfounded by the sight  in front of them. Serenity waves her hand in front of the figure to try to see if it will react in its frozen state when to her surprise her hand bursts into a flame that consumes her fingers all the way to her wrist.