Pack Meeting

Dominic: My wolf is prancing around my head like a little girl picking flowers repeatedly saying "Mates I have 2. Mates I have 2." After the 5th time I block him out so that I can introduce myself to my mate lol and I guess reintroduced myself to my other mate. "Hello mates. I'm sorry I'm late we were dealing with a crazy nurse." As those words leave my mouth I see the seriousness come to my mates' faces and they both dismiss the guys in the room and tell the to join the rest of the pack in the meeting hall. They both grab one of my arms and drag me out of the room telling me to link my beta and show them where the dungeon is where this nurse was taken. I attempted to ask questions but they both gave me a glare that would have any alpha tucking his tail. I'm scared and proud at the same time so I link my beta and Beta Enrique and told them to meet me at the dungeon doors. "The dungeons are not near the pack that would be too close to our pack members so for safety it was built a couple miles away we can take a car there." They nod their hands and follow me. They look like they are linking each other. So while they are distracted I grab both of their hands in mine and enjoy the tingles and the blushes that I get from the girls as I do so. The blushes only last a second as we make it to the car. We jump in and drive to the dungeons their faces go stoic once again. They have serious Alpha faces and if I wasn't their mate and extremely turned on then i'd be terrified. We asked a bunch of questions to get to know each other better on the drive there. They asked had I shifted yet and I answered with a no. They giggled at some of my answers and whispered amongst each other. Once we made it to the dungeons the girl's faces scrunched up with a look of disgust.

Serenity: "How do you not smell that. It smells so horrible whatever or whoever is down there is definitely what is responsible for your Alpha's coma."

Luna: "Definitely come on the faster we get rid of this thing the more fresh air I can get."

Dominic:"I don't smell anything"

Dominic lifted his head and took inhaled deeply and all he smelled was the surrounding woods, dried blood, and the rouges that were in the dungeon. The girls share a look of confusion then they whistled while making their way to he dungeon doors. Dominic followed closely behind them.

Serenity: We whistle for our companions to come to us so that they can block the dungeons so that we can take care of the demon. Ellie and nix pop up almost instantly and our mate takes a step back surprise clear on his face. "This is Ellie Luna's companion and this is nix my companion we will explain more later but we need you to stay here and do not let anyone enter until we come out."

Dominic: I growl at my mates "There is no way I'm allowing you girls to go down there by yourselves with something that could be dangerous and could potentially hurt you. I just found you" I whisper the last part. I can't loose them I haven't felt this complete since.... well ever. I never knew my parents outside of stories, my only family is my brother and my pack they are too important to loose and I refuse to let them get hurt in any way. "If you go in I'm going with you and that is final." They look at each other debate in their eyes.

Luna: I step towards our mate and place my hand on his cheek."Mate if you come we will be distracted and try to protect you instead of ourselves. We just met you but we already love you. This is something we have been doing since we were 5 our dad doesn't even know. There have been demons on the loose for years slowly trickling in through from the netherworld and we have been trained by the goddess herself to fight them. That is why we can smell them and you can not. We can smell your fear of loosing us. If it makes you feel better one of us can stay here with you and the other can go."

Dominic: She talks like an angel and I feel compelled to listen to her and oblige to what she is asking." If only one of you go will the other be ok?"

Serenity: "Yes we assure you this is nothing. I will go and I will take nix with me is that okay? Plus this gives you a little time with your other mate since we have already had our little moment of alone time."