Chapter 39: MAMA awards pt.2

Your outfit:

BTS was going to perform Fake Love and then you were supposed to join them on stage for your performance of Reality

BTS was going to perform Fake Love and then you were supposed to join them on stage for your performance of Reality. You were supposed to appear in front of them, rising from underneath through trap doors. You could watch a small bit of their performance until you had to go to get to your position. Your eyes stayed glued to the boys and you looked at them proudly. They meant so much to you by now, they were family.

A cold voice tore you out from your observation. "So we meet again."

You turned around and met a cold gaze staring you down. Your eyes widened as you recognized her. Minha. She had to have joined another company to debut. You were surprised someone had actually accepted her after the scandal she had pulled. "Didn't think you'd meet me again, did you?" she smiled darkly. "Well. Trust me. You won't get rid of me that easily." You rolled your eyes. "Just leave me alone. I don't have time for your childish bs."

"You'll regret this." she spat at you before stalking off, not without bumping into your shoulder on her way out. You rolled your eyes annoyed and made your way to your position under the stage, you'd soon have to perform. You nervously bit your lip and tried various breathing techniques to calm yourself down. Jia appeared in front of you, kneeling down next to you since the space under the stage was quite narrow. You looked at her surprised, she was normally not near the stage when you had a performance. She smiled brightly and squeezed your hands, "We have worked hard for this. You'll rock out there! Show them who you are!" you nodded and quickly took her in your arms. "Thank you, Jia. For everything." She nodded and quickly quit your place to leave you your last 10 seconds before your dramatic entrance. You breathed in and out, shaking slightly, adrenaline pumping through your veins. The music above you stopped, indicating to you that the boys had finished their performance of Fake Love. You heard loud applause and then silence again. A staff member in front of you showed you a countdown with his fingers, signaling you when you were going to rise. 1... 2... 3...

The traps opened and you slowly appeared on the stage. People cheered and screamed in surprise. Most people didn't know about your performance together, it had been kept a secret to surprise the audience. The song started and you completely zoned out, performing with your entire being, slaying every move and note. You had never felt so alive in your entire life.

When the song finally ended everyone was cheering and clapping loudly, applauding your performance. You smiled brightly at the boys, enjoying this moment of recognition. Your hard work had paid off. They all looked happy and proud, sweaty but handsome. The lights went down again and the boys except for Jimin quickly left the stage.

You looked at him, waiting for the lights to turn back on. His eyes were warm, confident, a soft smile on his lips. You both fixed your blindfolds and got ready sitting on the stage. The music started and you breathed in quickly. Your heart was racing, rushing blood through your veins.