*Chapter 8: A walk of shame

(Mature content ( no violence, but sexuality), chapters with mature content are marked with * )

With a sigh of relief, you stepped into the hot water coming out of the shower. This had been a long and eventful day and you couldn't wait to jump into your bed, freshly showered and completely exhausted. Long, hot showers had always managed to clear your mind from any worries. The water falling down on you in a regular rhythm soothed you just like the sound of rain falling on a roof. You were able to think, filter your emotions and have some necessary time alone. Hot steam filled the bathroom as you stood in the shower for what seemed like hours.

Finally, you turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. You wrapped a towel around your body and quickly darted through the corridor to your room, hoping nobody would see you. Thankfully the passage was clear and you made it to your room without meeting any of the guys. You knew that Jimin and Namjoon had to be somewhere in the apartment, but you hadn't heard anything from the other guys. You quickly changed and went back to the bathroom to brush your teeth. You were wearing your slightly embarrassing pajamas (cupcakes printed all over the pants... with a tank top) and your hair was still dripping wet from the shower. You brushed your teeth and proceeded to return to your room, but destiny just had its ways to surprise you in the most unexpected moments. Your shower had left water puddles on the bathroom tiles and your foot slipped in one of them causing you to fall in panic. At that exact same moment, the bathroom door opened, only to reveal a very startled Taehyung who was promptly thrown down to the floor by your falling body. You both dropped like lifeless stones, not able to stop your fall. 

Scared of the collision you had squished your eyes closed and had to open them again, facing a baffled Taehyung. He was laying on his back beneath you and chuckled lightly, his chest vibrating under your touch. "What is it with you and slipping?" he mocked you, making your cheeks tint a light shade of pink. Yet again your clumsiness had brought you into an interesting situation, you couldn't help but shake your head while grinning. These awkward moments only ever happened to you. Why couldn't you be like the others? Less clumsy? 

You looked at Taehyung with sudden concern, "Are you okay?". "I think you broke one of my ribs, but otherwise yeah, I'm fine," he scoffed and you looked at him in shock, trying to scramble off of him just to fall back on his chest when your hand slipped in the water puddle. His hand gently stroke your cheek and he laughed, "I'm joking, I'm fine, don't look at me like that. I like you way more smiling than upset." 

"You really had me worried for a moment you dumbhead," you scolded pouting and looked at him accusingly. Taehyung snickered softly but started to lift himself up again, making you remember that you were still laying on top of him, straddling him in a rather suggestive manner. With red cheeks, you tried again to get off of him. He took your hands and helped you up, still chuckling from your unexpected crash. His left brow arched, he looked at you slightly confused, "What are you doing here actually? Not that I'm not happy to see you again, but-" he asked and his eyes slightly narrowed in suspicion. "Are you here with Jimin?"