Chapter 30: Summer

We just got out of the train and I said good bye to everyone and left with Harry. As we exited the train I said bye to the Weasley's and Hermione and harry took my hand and we apparated to a living room that looked old but very family and saw a fat boy sitting on a couch eating some candy. I looked around the house to find it small and cozy.
" Hi Dudley." So the fat boy is Harry's Cousin. I can see he hated him because  he didn't seem to sat hi back. I rolled my eyes and did a small wave to him.
" C'mon harry Get your stuff the faster you do the faster we get out of here." He nodded and led up the stairs with Dudley's gaze at us until we were out of sight. I went to Harry's room and saw that his room was small and dark. I saw his bed. Since harry got all some of his stuff at Sirius's house we just need his left overs which were very little.
" And I'm done." He said putting his last piece of item in his trunk and we went downstairs.
" C'mon harry take my hand."
" Bye forever Dudley" and with that we were in Grindwald's Palace in a matter of seconds with Sirius sitting in the living room waiting fir us.
" Hello you too." he greeted us
" Hey sirius." Said harry giving uncle Sirius a hug.
" Hey Uncle Sirius. Where Uncle Remus." I said looking around.
" Right here." Said a voice from the kitchen I turned around to find Uncle remus in the Kitchen drinking a cup of tea. I went and gave her a hug.
" Well at least I know who she likes best." Laughed Remus
" I love both of you, but I love Harry more because he's my brother." I said wrapping my arms around Harry.
"I love you too sis." he said wrapping his arms around me.
" Wait I need to take a picture of this. WAIT DON"T MOVE." said Uncle Sirius running out of the room and coming back with a camera and took a picture of us we were laughing the while time and he would take pictures of us then Uncle remus came in and he laughed even more. Eventually uncle Sirius got tired and felt left out so he put a timer on the camera and joined us. We were laughing and having a good time. Now that would be a way to start my summer with my family.