Chapter 14: The first date

Today would be Draco takes me out on my first date. I am so excited. He says he has a surprise for me at the Black lake so Im not wearing anything fancy. ( The Pic is her how she would look)
Hermione and Ginny are helping me get ready in my father's office since the Fat lady went missing after everyone returned from Hogsmead. She said Sirius Black attacked her. We all had to sleep in the Great Hall. All the Griffindor's. So I'm using my dad's office and Auntie Minerva is helping. I know weird.
" Alex you look beautiful." Squealed Hermione and Ginny. Auntie Minerva looked like she was in tears.
" Auntie Minerva are you alright." I walked up to her.
" Yes. It's just that you've grown into a woman. Your mother would've love to be here and help you get ready." I hugged her. Auntie Minerva and my mother were like sister's and I love her so much because she is sorta like a mother to me.
" I always wish I she was here with me." she hugged me
" She's watching over us now." I nodded
" Well I better go now." everyone nodded
" We Expect details when you return." I smile at them and exit my father's office.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I saw Draco waiting for me at the black lake with a table setting that looked like a picnic. He had a Rug and a basket and everything.
" Wow, you did this." He walked up to me with a rose in his hand.
" Yes, well with the help of Blaise." He said handing me the rose. I smiled and took the rose and smelled it. I love how they smell.
" Thank you. I've always wanted my first date to me a moonlight picnic. Let me guess Blaise told you?" I raised an eyebrow at him and he nodded.
" Well, I like it." He took my hand and led me to the picnic and we sat down.
" Here you go my Lady." He said in a posh accent and handed me a sandwich. I laughed and took it.
" Thank you kind sir." We both laughed and ate our sandwiches which were delicious.
" These are really good. Who made them?" I asked him.
" The house elfs that work in the castle kitchen." I nodded my head at him.
" So how did you mange to get ready with your dorms being closed." he said looking at my outfit. Well this is the time to tell him.
" Draco, you do know that Dumbledore was married and she died with his daughter." He nodded his head confused.
" Well that's not all true." I said looking at my sandwich.
" What do you mean?" I sighed
" My real name is Alexandra Albus Dumbledore." His eyes went wide eyes and we were in silence with him trying to process what I told him.
" Draco? please say something." I knew this was a bad idea to tell him. Now he's going tell everyone.
" Who else knows?"
" My friends and the professor's." He just nods his head.
" Are you mad at me." I was looking down at my hands
" Why would I be mad at you? I love you. I don't care who your father is" I smiled at him and he kiss me on the cheek.
" I love you too." We look up in the stars and started making animal shapes.
" Those look like an elephant together." I said pointing at the group of stars.
" yeah it dose. " He laughs and we started looking at the stars.
" Their beautiful stars." I said
" I know something that is more beautiful then the stars." he turned and looked at me
" What would that be." I was completely oblivious at his statement.
" You." I could feel my cheeks heat up.
" I love making you blush." he started to lean in and I leaned up since I was laying down. Until our lips touched and we had a passionate yet sweet kiss and i loved it. I loved it even better then my first kiss. We pulled away and smiled at each other.
" You look so beautiful." I was blushing like crazy causing him to chuckled. This is the most amazing date I've ever had.