Chapter 28: Harry's broom

I just entered the Great hall and everyone was looking at me and following the gazes at me as I walked to my friends. Then Seamus came running to me with a big smile on his face.

" Alex, look what someone got for Harry." He said making his way to me.

" What?" I asked as he took my hands and took me to where Hermione, Ron, Fred and George were sitting with a package on the table.

" Hedwig dropped it when he flew in." said Seamus.

" Where is Harry anyways." everyone shrugged.

" What do you think it is." Asked Ron.

" Lets open it." Said the twins.

" No." I scold the twins.

" C'mon alex." They whinned

" He wouldn't mind." Said dean.

" Common Lads." said the twin and Seamus, Dean, Ron, the twins, and Neville dived in and opened his package.
When they finished inside revealed a firebolt. WOOOW.

" Woah." Everyone said I looked at the package and saw a grey/silver feather and I picked it up and smiled seeing it. I laughed and shook my head. I showed it to Hermione who laughed. Just then I saw Harry just enter and saw Seamus, Dean, and Neville running to him and Ron limped to him.

"HARRY HARRY!!" they shouted.

" How ever did you get." Said Dean 

" Can I Have a go Harry, after you of course." said Seamus

" Easy there let him breath." said Ron as he arrived them and looked at Harry " I swear I didn't open they made me." He said pointing at the twins.

" Did not." They chores and showed him the firebolt.

" A firebolt." He said in amazement.
" Who sent it." everyone shrugged.
" All that came was this." I said showing him the feather with a smile on my face. No one knew that Sirius is my Uncle or Harry's godfather but they'll find out eventually. At least only my close friends know.

" Give it a ride Harry." Said Seamus with enthusiasm in his voice. Harry took his broom and left the hall with all the Grifindor's following him.
" Are you coming Alex." Asked Hermione
" No I think I'll have breakfast with Cedric."
" Ok then." And she followed everyone out the great hall. I made my way to the Hufflepuff table where cedric was sitting. Everyone was still looking at me so once I arrived to the table I turned around.

" Please go back to your eating." and they did as they were told.

" Hey Ced." I said giving him a side hug.

" Hello Alex, How are you. "

" I'm good."
We went to eating and talking about random things and I was goofing around with his friends.