Chapter 5: First Day

Today is the first day of classed and I am excited. Right now I am at the great hall. Sitting by myself at the Gryffindor table. Why? Because the trio still didn't come and I needed some alone time right now. Auntie Minerva more is known as Professor McGonagall but we're very close, gave me my schedule with a smile on her face which is very rare for her to do since she is very stern with the students but she loves me. So YOLO. I scanned my schedule, which I noticed that most of my classes were with the Slytherin. I groaned and mentally wanted to kill myself.

"Hey Alex," said a voice most likely to me Blaise I turned around and saw that I was right. " Come here have breakfast with me." He invited me while he was sitting at the Slytherin's table.

I was hesitant but stood up and walked over to the Slytherin table receiving glares from the Slytherin's but I ignored them and sat next to Blaise.

"How's your morning?" he asked me

"Good so far."

"Why are you sitting alone? Where's the trio."

"They still didn't come down and I was too hungry to wait for them." He laughed and we started to eat.

"Hey give me your schedule?" said Blaise as he took my schedule and scanned it. He smiled it and handed it to me. "You're with me in all my classes." I gave him a small smile.

"Yeah I guess there can be a good thing about being with Slytherin's"

"Don't be like that."

"I'm sorry Blaise I just hate being in the same room as Slytherin's beside you."

"It's alright. Hey, sit next to be in potions today." He offered I nodded. I saw that the trio just entered with the twins with them.

"There they are do you want to go sit with them?" asked Blaise looking at the trio.

"Nah. I'll hang with you."

"Did you fight with them or something?"

"No, I just don't want to sit with them right now."

"Why?"

"They want me to be with them all the time. Last night Harry yelled at me because I was with Dumbledore after the feast."

"C'mon don't you think you're overreacting a bit?" said Blaise

"I think the right to do what I want. They make me feel like I'm a lost puppy." I complain.

"They're just worried. Don't forget there your friends" god I hate when he's right.

"I guess your right, but let me have a little fun with them," I said smirking at him and getting up. I went to the Gryffindor table and sat with the trio. I saw a look of guilt in their eyes as they saw me.

"Alex, we know you mad at us about yesterday..." started Ron

"We feel horrible for questioning you about where you were..." said Hermione

"And we just wanted to say we're sorry." Finished Harry.

"Guys I'm not mad at you about yesterday. You guys are my friends. If you don't worry about me then who will." I smiled at them. A look of relieves wash over their faces and so I got up "I'm going to class. See you there."

"Bye," they said in unison.

*At the hallway*

Walking down the halls people make way for me. Yep, I'm what everyone calls the princess of Hogwarts. I'm friends with everyone and known for my nice attitude. Father thinks it's a good way to have people trust me.

"Hey Alex wait up!!!" shouted Harry as he and the rest of the trio came running to me.

"Hey guys"

"Do you have potions now?" asks Ron. I nod my head.

"Who are you sitting with?" asked heroine.

"Blaise," I told them

"Ohh I wanted you to sit with me but we have a lot of classes together." Said, Harry

We walked to potions classroom and the trio take their seats and I look for Blaise. When I found him he waved at me and I went to him and sat next to him.

"I thought you forgot about sitting with me." He smiles

"Me? Never. I promised you." With that, we listened or tried to Snape's teaching in his monotone tone.

"The seats you are currently sitting at will your seats throughout the entire year." Well, at least it was Blaise so I'm happy.

So far so good for my first day.