Chapter 22: The dog

We were all morning about Buckbeak. Hermione was crying on Ron's shoulder and I was crying in Harry's. We were like that until Ron dropped is rat.
" Ow, he bit me. Scabbers." He started chasing him and we were calling his name. With the Dementors around it would be a bad idea to be chasing a rat around. Ron caught his rat but the problem is under the whomping willow. This is not going to end well.
" Guys you do realize what tree that is." We were all look at Ron in horrer
" Oh no that not good, RON RUN." Harry shouted for Ron and he looked up at us in horror
" HARRY HERMIONE ALEX RUN." we all turned around to see a big black dog. " IT'S THE GRIM." the dog started growling at us and we just stood there. It jumped over us and went over to Ron and dragged him in a cave. We tried going after him but the dog was faster then us. The whomping willow them pushed us and we landed on the ground with a thud.
" Ow." I moaned
" Is everyone alright." asked hermione.
" yeah." Harry and I said together.
" How are we suppose to go in there." Asked hermione.
" I may have an idea." I said as walked over to the tree and said a spell that froze the whole tree. Harry and Hermione looked at me Surprised.
" What?! When your Dumbledore's daughter you need to know these stuff." I said and walk in front of the both of them.
" She never seeks to surprise me." Harry murmured to Hermione.
" I heard that." I said and continued walking.
We walked in a hallway that reminded me of the shriek shack. Everything was dusty and old. We walked straight until it we heard a cry. A cry that belonged to Ron. I open  a door that led to the scream and we opened the door and saw Ron and his rat. I ran up to him with the others behind me.
" Ron." I kneeled down and saw that he had a bit and a broken leg.
" Ron are you Ok." Asked Hermione
" Ron where's the dog." Asked a very eager Harry.
" Guys it's a trap he's the dog he's a annimagus." He said pointing and something behind us. We all turned around to see a man who looked mad and wore dirty close. He looked unhealthy and needed a shower. That man that looked scary was the person we all feared.
Sirios Black.