Chapter 17: Im ready

Well weeks have past and the bad whether is still going but I'm not saying that it's perfect. Harry's ok and we're still trying to figure out what to do with his broom situation instead of using the schools brooms. Well the good news is I'm finished my training and right now I'm with my father trying to figure out what to do to announce the secret.
" Why don't you just announce it to the daily prophet." I suggested. He was pacing around the room thinking while I was sitting by his desk.
" I was thinking we announce it in school." I shrugged. I really don't care how he announce it I just want the secret to be out and I don't have to hide. As we were thinking Auntie Minerva entered the office. She looked at us and rolled her eyes.
" Instead of just thinking about it why don't you make the announcement in school and have the daily prophet there and Alexandra can have an entrance as your announcing. Mr. Malfoy can escort her to you Albus and you can make it official." It took a moment for father to agree and everything was settled and Auntie Minerva is planning it.
She's telling me I should enter in a dress and Draco should enter in a suit. I was shocked that she wanted Draco to escort me and not Harry. I mean she knows that Harry and I are very close and I would love for him to be by my side, but I would also love to have Draco by my side. We can't have both of them escort me because well it won't end well.
" Auntie Minerva, you continue planning and I'm going to tell Draco, Harry, and my friends." she nodded and started saying " That reminds me Mr. potter should also have a say in this since he is very close to you. Would you prefer that he escorts you?" I shrugged not caring.
" I'll go see what they would think if both of them can escort me Auntie and while I'm at it I'll find a dress." I said
" Ohh no need. I already have a dress for you." i nodded and left the room and made my way to the Grinfindor common room to see the trio sitting in the common room.
" Guys." They all turned to be and I smiled at them. " It's time." The smiles in there faces grew bigger as Hermione came and hugged me followed by the others.
" What's going on?" asks the two voices belonging to the twins.
" They'll be announcing the secret soon."  said Harry. They twins had excitement going through their faces and ran to us joining the hug.
" Finally we don't have to hide anything anymore." Said the twins again. I rolled my eyes at the amount of times they hid secretes from Mrs. Weasley involving pranking.
" Well I love you guys but Harry I kinda need to talk to you alone." he nodded and the guys left us.
" Well Harry during that event I'm going to have a big entrance and Auntie Minerva said you should escort me to my father in the Great Hall." He looked hesitant since he dosen't like being the center of attention. He's been getting it his whole life int the wizard world and i might add it. " Harry if you don't want to I can always ask Draco." He looked relieved but sent me an apologized look.
" I'm sorry. I would love to but you know how I am with everyone her being the chosen one and all." I nodded and turned my back.
" Well I'm going to Draco and telling him." I said
" I know he'll say yes, since he love's seeking attention." I laughed and exited the portrait hole and made my way to the portrait hole of Salizar Slytherine. He glared at me knowing that I was a Grifindor.
" Pureblood." I said smirking, the portrait huffed and opened the hole. I remembered the password from last year and they still didn't change it. I entered the Common Room and saw Draco and Blaise sitting by the fireplace.
" Hey guys." I said skipping in. They all had a look of shock as to how did I get in.
" How'd you know the password?" asked Blaise
" Pureblood really?"
" A bit Chiche?" asked Draco causing me to nod my head
" Anyways I need to tell you something." They gave me their attention and I started to whisper. " It's time to announce the secret." They all started to smile and Draco came up and hugged me.
" That brilliant, we don't have anymore secrets to keep." I nodded at him and looked at Draco
" There's also one more thing. When my father's announcing the whole thing I'm going to have an entrance and someone to escort me and I was thinking what if you escort me." Draco had a big smile across his face and nodded.
" I would love to." I hugged him and it was longer than the first hug we had. My arms were around his neck and his arms were around my neck.
" When is it, anyways?" asked Blaise. I pulled away from Draco and looked at Blaise.
" In about a week." They both nodded and I had a big smile on my face.
" God I feel so good. Finally I don't have to live a secret." They smiled and I had a huge smile across my face.
" So this is going to be big right." I nodded and said
" The daily prophet is going to be there and the ministry." Draco had a excited look on his face
" Nervous." Asked Blaise. and i nodded
" Dont worry you'll to great." Hopefully . I hope I wont mess up .