chapter 15: training

Everyone was going to hogsmead and I chose to stay with Harry and take him to my training session with my father. Right now I was walking to the my father's office with Harry came with me. We were talking and joking around.
" As much as I love you Alex i don't want to know what you and Malfoy did on your first date." I laughed while he gave me a disgusted face. I love being with my big brother.
" You were the one who asked." i shrugged and him.
" Whatever lets go to Dumbledore.'' I nodded still laughing. We made our way to the statue that leads to the office of my father.
" Sherbert Lemons'' the statue opened revealing the staircase. We both climbed the stairs.
" I'm getting dizzy.'' I rolled my eyes and continued going up the stairs
" shut up we're almost there." We saw the door and i knocked the door.
" Come in." said the voice of my father. I entered the room with Harry by my side.
" Ahh my precious Alexandra." he's arm were open so I went and hugged him.
" How are you father." he smiled at me
" I am good and you.''
" I'm good." he turned to Harry.
" Harry. How are you my dear boy."
" I'm good sir and yourself."
" I am good as long as my daughter is well and surrounded my people who love her." He said looking at her,
" Your daughter is the only family I have left now." Father smiled at him and placed a hand in both of our shoulders.
" I always see you as part of my family." said father and smiled at him.
" Alright lets get started." father led me to the podium and I started to recite my speech my father gave me. He taught me that i should be confident and all sorts of stuff. I was done with my speech and father smiled at me.
" bravo my child." I smiled and Harry looked at me smiling.
" Father what is next in my training."
" Now I will see how you are with the students by seeing how you are with your peer." i noded
" Exactly what do you want me to do."
" when you see a problem i would like you to stop it. Be calm and alway stick to the side that is right. You should always me fair." i nodded my head
" You may go now, but i will be watching." I nodded and Harry and i exited the room.
" Ok, so i have be extra careful to what I'm doing now. Father will be watching and I'm going to always choose the right side." I said and Harry nodded.
" Don't worry you'll do great." he patted me on the back.
" I think if i do good in this, father will do the announcement I wont be a secret anymore." I smiled and gave a side hug to Harry.
" C'mon lets go look for trouble to stop it." Harry then took my arm and ran off seeing if everything is ok. Just in time we saw a cat fight between two girls. I went and separate the two.
" What is going on?" I said standing in between the two girls. As i saw there faces I saw the girls were Lavender Brown and Pansy Parkinson.
" What do you want Weasley." sneered Pug face.
" To stop your childish games." I took a deep breathe " what happened?"
" She came and was talking all trash about you and saying that your a slut and then she said she hope's sirius Black kills you. I said to not say all stuff about you and that she is the slut and then she lunged at me." Lavender said. I turned to Pug face and said.
" Instead of yelling I'm going to say this. I'm going to go Professor Snape and tell him and you will receive a detention." I turned to Lavender and hugged her. " Lavender thank you for standing up for me but that will just get you in trouble. I'm going to have to tell Auntie Minerva and she's going to handle it." I gave her a pat on the shoulder and she nodded i looked at her and pug's face to see they have cuts. " I suggest you two go to the Hospital Wing to get your faces check." They obeyed and left. I looked at Harry and he gave me a thumbs up.
" That was great." Harry gave me a hug and I look up the window to she my father smiling down at me. He wasn't lying when he said he'd be watching me. I love my Training.