Chapter 36

I am at the airport waving Kevin and Maddie goodbye and starting my week with two children. I love children but when they cry i always give them back to their mom but now i am the person who will get them.

Shawn canceled his meeting so i could drop them off and he would babysit them when i am gone. He was so happy to spend time with them and i am sure Lexi is the happiest, she admitted to me that she has a little crush on him but who hasn't.

I walk back to my car so i can go to the grocery shop and go back home so i can spend my day with the children. I am nervous that they won't like me.

I buy all the stuff i need for tonight because i planned a movie night with them. I just hope i bought the things they like.

"Shawn can you help me?" I shout while opening the door but i stop when i see him with the children play. He looks like the sweetest guy ever now and i am in a soft modus now.

"Sky you are back!" Kyle runs to me and i drop the food at the ground so i can pick him up, Kyle loves me and Lexi loves Shawn.

"Yeah little men how was it. Were you guys good with Shawn?" I ask him while putting him on the ground and taking all the stuff to the kitchen.

"We played with the toys he bought us after you left." He says and i look at Shawn who gets up with Lexi in his arms.

"You bought them toys?" I ask him while he walks to me.

"I know you said not to but you know me." He says while putting Lexi down and starts to help me put everything away.

"You couldn't say no to their faces?" I ask him because i know they use those puppy eyes all the time when they need something.

"How can you say no to puppy eyes." He says while walking to me.

"I know but you need to learn it." I say while throwing my hands around him. He smiles and gives me a kiss on my lips.

"That is gross." Kyle and Lexi say at the same time. Me and Shawn start to laugh while running after them.

~♡~

Swipe for more

Swipe for more

Liked by Sky.Carrington, Hailey.Baldwin and 937.289 others

Go buy the wonderland magazine to see more pictures like these!! x

7463 comments

Kevinnn Men you are killing your fans and Sky is fangirling in our groupchat!!!

Skymendes Sky is the luckiest girl in the whole world!!

Perfectlover I am dead, the hands!!

Shawnlover So is Sky still alive?

Sky.Carrington I love how everybody is concerned about me when i know you guys are also freaking out but answering your questions, no i am not okay with these pictures. He is too good looking and yes i saved them on my phone!!

 He is too good looking and yes i saved them on my phone!!

Liked by Skymendes, perfectlover and 780.027 others

Shawn sended me this picture with the cutest caption ever and now i am crying in my appartement but hey how is your day going? Not good because of these picture, you are not alone guys me too! X

5298 comments

Kevinnn You are acting really normal now but in the chat not!!

Skymendes We need to know the caption Sky!!!

Paldi.cole And you are fangirling!!!

Shawnlover Jealous of Sky? Yes but she deserves it!!

Julia.Michaels Sky show them the caption it is the cutest thing ever!!!

~♡~

I run after Kyle who likes to play with me the whole time. He follows me whatever i do. He helped me cooking, cleaning even to the bathroom. Maybe he has a little crush on me like Lexi has on Shawn.

"So what do you guys want to watch?" I ask them after putting on their pj's. It was a diffucelt thing to do because they tought they needed to sleep.

"You know what guys look for something in here and i will put on my pj." I say to them while giving them a box full of movies.

Shawn is not home now, he went to that meeting he canceled this morning. He wanted to stay home but i pushed him outside because his job is still important. Lexi was not really happy when he left.

"So did you found something?" I walk back to them with my red pj on.

"Frozen." They say both and i see Kyle smiling with red cheeks.

"Are you okay with it Kyle?" I ask him because not every guy loves that."

"Lexi said to me if i watch Frozen i can sit next to you." He says while his cheeks gets more red so he hides behind the blanket.

"Ah i see." I sit next to him and take him close to my body while Lexi lays with her feet next to his feet.