Chapter 14

"What do you mean?" Felix furrowed his eyebrows.

     "No one. I entered no one. The p-password is no one. That's what I mean!" I stood up and pointed at Changbin hyung. "Didn't you hear what hyung said a while ago? He said he saw Chan hyung. I see no reason for him to lie to us, Felix."

     "But that's imposible! Chan hyung is dead! I know what happened, Hyunjin!"

     "No! We don't know what happened! We don't know!"

     "But... I-I... I don't understand."

     Our conversation was cut off when someone slammed the door open.

     "LET ME GO!" Woojin hyung was pushed to us by someone we don't know.

     "Hey! Watch it!" Felix caught Woojin hyung and helped him to have his balance back.

     "Hyung! Are you okay?" I asked him and then threw a death glare at the guys who pushed him.

     But then, it was followed by Jisung and Seungmin who were walking so slowly with a shocked face. They were also pushed to us by people who we haven't seen before.

     "Jisung... Seungmin..." I went closer to them. "Are you both okay? What happened to you?" I examine them but they look fine. I glanced at the other guys who brought them. "Who are these people?" I whispered but they just shook their heads lightly.

     "But what I know is that... C-Chan hyung is not dead." Jisung whispered back at me with eyes wide open and quite teary.

     "W-We saw him, Hyunjin." Seungmin added.

     I sighed. "I know. Changbin hyung told us too. He saw him too."

     And that's when Minho hyung came back running. "So it's true?" He asked Changbin hyung while he's panting as he entered the room. "Tell me the truth, Changbin. Everything was a lie, right?"

     "Hyung... what –"

     "Changbin, please. Drop the act already! I'm about to lose my mind!"

     "Hyung, what is it?" Felix interrupted.

     "Everything was just a lie! And he," Minho hyung pointed at Changbin hyung. "He knows that! He was a part of all of these!"

     "Hyung, what is he saying?" I looked at Changbin hyung but he just shrugged his shoulders.

     "Jeongin was right there! He is perfectly fine!" Jeongin then entered the room and gave us all a peace sign with that smile on his face, showing his braces.

     What the heck is happening? How is he fine? I thought he was in the emergency room?

     I looked at Woojin hyung and Felix, and they have the same expression on their faces.

     "Jeongin told me everything he knows. Chan hyung is not dead, and you were a part of this." Minho hyung's shoulders went flat and directed at Changbin hyung. "Changbin, what is going on?"

     What shocked us all is Changbin hyung's reaction. "BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" He laughed with his hands clapping. "YOU WERE A PART OF THIS TOO?" He pointed at Jeongin and he just nodded as a response. "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! GIVE ME A HUG BRO!!!!" They hugged each other, and even jumped around.

     "What on Earth...?" I heard Jisung whispered.

     "Can someone please explain?" Woojin hyung interrupted.

     "Hyung, I'm so sorry! Ahhhhhhh!" Jeongin covered his face and Changbin hyung laughed at him. "But believe me, I just knew about it when they kidnapped me."

     "Oh yeah, that's when they threw me out of the van." Changbin hyung clapped when he remembered. They even did a high five. "I knew about it when JYP PD talked to me for the second time."

     "What are you talking about? We need details, hyung! Details!" Seungmin demanded.

     While the two of them are talking and sharing how they 'knew' about 'it', the rest of us were just standing still there. We don't know what to do. We don't know what to ask. Everything is just blurry and no one can understand a thing about what Changbin hyung and Jeongin were saying. We are still shocked about them seeing Chan hyung and their reactions are just making it more confusing. As for me, I'm still not over that fcking bomb which almost exploded! Like what the actual heck? We almost died here, but they still have the courage to laugh? That's not even reasonable.

      "I'll do it if they don't want to." Someone spoke at the door, so we turned to that direction. "I'll give you the details."

     "C-Chan hyung..." I mumbled.