Chapter 4

"W-Where did you find these?"

"Y-You know when I collect the trash from all the rooms every week, r-right? And I would always collect the r-ripped papers from Chan hyung and Woojin hyung's room's trash? The same with Changbin hyung, Felix hyung, and J-Jisung hyung's room's trash? And then after c-collecting those ripped papers, I would always put it together, because there will always be something w-written on it?" he explained, trying to catch his breath.

"Y-Yeah, I remembered that you showed me the 'I stole Hyunjin's shirt from his cabinet xD' one that was written by Felix. And it's like a habit for them to write their confessions or thoughts and then rip it into pieces then throw it away." I looked at the other two papers and they said, "Help me" and "I'm so sorry, hyung :(" The sorry note one must have been wet, I can see the stain in it. Was it tears?

 Was it tears?

     "H-Hyung, does this mean that one us really k-killed Chan hyung?" He cried

"N-No! I-I don't know!" I said, confused. I don't know what's real and what's not. Everything feels like a lie, and I just wish that this is just one of my nightmares. "B-but it only said that he'll kill 'him'. We don't know who's he talking about and if he really did it. That person might just be releasing his anger through these notes. We're not sure about this, and I think the best thing that we could do right now is to not assume."

"B-But hyung, we can't just ignore these! One of us said that he'll k-kill someone. The other was asking for help, and the last one was apologizing! It's quite obvious that something really happened between the members who wrote these!"

"Jeongin, the person who wrote the first note might also be the one who wrote the other notes! Besides, I could write 'I'll kill him.' right now, rip it into pieces, and throw it away. Would you say that I killed Chan hyung? Lastly, we don't know when they wrote these. It might be after Chan hyung was found dead." I kept on telling him, and also myself, that no one from Stray Kids could ever do this to Chan hyung. They will never, and I swear it.

"T-Then, what are we supposed to do? I can't just sit here, pretend to not know anything, and do n-nothing."

"From what room did you got this one?" I suddenly asked, pointing at the 'I'll kill him.' note.