Chapter 5

I killed Chan hyung

So don't try to tell me that

I am a very soft, humble and kind-hearted baby

Because at the end of the day

I am really bad in every angle

And I'm not going to sugar coat and lie to myself by saying

There are feelings inside of me that matters

So let me just remind you

That I am a terrible, worthless, and heartless person

And nothing will ever make you believe

I still deserve understanding and love

Because whatever happens

I am not worthy to be understood and loved

And you're not in any position to believe that

Conscience exists in me

So you don't have to argue and say that

I did not kill him

    "Felix killed Chan hyung?" I looked at Jeongin when we finished reading

   "Felix killed Chan hyung?" I looked at Jeongin when we finished reading. I feel so confused and my heart aches so much. I don't think Felix can do such a horrible thing.

     "But just like what you said before, we're not sure that Felix was the one who wrote this, and he might be doing this only to express his anger."

     "This is different Jeongin! He confessed! It's clearly written in here!"

     "Are you sure?" He looked right into my eyes. "Read it from the bottom, hyung." So I read it again, but now, from the bottom, and it confused me even more. "Felix hyung... I don't think he would do something like that."

     "I know, but what should we do?" I asked, feeling so confused. "I'm in confusion. I feel so lost."

     "How am I supposed to know? I'm slowly starting to feel depressed. Everything's a mess, and I don't know who I should trust anymore. We should pay more attention." I was flustered when he said 'pay attention', but I'll just let it slip. I'm sure he doesn't mean anything by it.

     "Should I tell Minho hyung?"

     "I don't know..." Okay, fine. I went out and directly proceed to Minho hyung and Seungmin's room with the letter. I suddenly heard police sirens, but I didn't mind them.

     I knocked on the door, and I immediately heard Seungmin telling me to come in.

     "Hyung," I said as I entered the room leaving the door open, but I didn't see Minho hyung. "Where's Minho hyung?" I searched the room and there's no Minho hyung in sight.

     "He's at the back with Jisung. Why?" He's also packing his things already.

     "I-I have something to tell him."

     "Hmmm? What is it? I'll just tell him when he returns." He walked back towards his cabinet and pulled out his folded clothes.

     "No. No. I'll just wait for him." I told him, and he nodded. "Or should I just go at the back?"

     "Up to you." He smiled. Then we heard a knock on the main door. "Who could that be?"

     "Good evening, officers, but why are you here at this hour?" Looks like Woojin hyung was the one who opened the door. "Ummm... officer?"

     I turned around and I was shocked to see two of the police officers coming our way.

     "Mr.Kim Seungmin, please come with us." We both looked at each other. His eyes were confused. "M-Me? W-Where?" He pulled the last set of clothes out of hiscabinet, and unexpectedly, something fell on the floor – a cloth with a lot of blood stains, and... a knife.