Chapter 6

"You're under arrest." The police officer approached Seungmin and put handcuffs on him.

     "W-Wait, what's happening? W-Why are you arresting him?" Woojin hyung immediately asked the police officer, and what the police officer answered left us all dumbfounded.

     "For killing Mr. Bang Chan."

     "S-Seungmin, w-what's this?" I asked. "Hey, stop! Don't hurt him!" I tried to stop the police officers but they shoved me away.

     "I-I don't know! H-Hyunjin, Woojin h-hyung..." His eyes were asking for help and I can't even save him. He's being arrested for killing Chan hyung and I'm still not over the knife and cloth with blood stains that fell off his cabinet. He couldn't even dare to hold a knife when cooking! "H-Help me hyung, I-I don't know w-what's happening!"

     "You have the right to remain silent. If you do say anything, what you say can be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult with a lawyer and have that lawyer present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you if you so desire." Then the police took him away.

     "What's happening here?" The others asked as we all meet up in the living room. We were all left flustered and shocked.

     "Hyung, what do we do?" Jeongin asked, while we all panicked.

     "I'll go follow him." Minho hyung grabbed his coat and went out of the dorm.

     "I'll come with you!" I also grabbed my coat and ran to follow him. The next thing I knew is everyone's in the car. We arrived at the station, and good thing they allowed us to see Seungmin who's now behind the cell.

     "Hyung!" Seungmin immediately stood up when he saw us. "Hyung, g-get me out of here!" He cried. "I-I didn't do anything wrong, hyung! Help m-me!"

     "Don't worry, Seungmin. We'll get you out of here, okay? Everything's going to be fine." Minho hyung comforted him.

     "Tell us the truth, Seungmin." Woojin hyung spoke. "Did you really do it?"

     "H-Hyung, believe me, I did not!"

     "Are you really the killer?" I also asked.

     "I am not! Hyunjin, n-not you too. D-Don't tell me you don't believe me?"

     "But Seungmin!" I exclaimed. "What was that knife? That blood stained-cloth? Why do you have those in your cabinet? Is that the knife you used to kill Chan hyung?"

     "Hyunjin, stop." Changbin hyung warned me.

     "Hyunjin, I know you're not gullible enough to believe something that outrageous. Please, stop it." Jisung gave me a really serious stare.

     "This is not the right time for that, Hyunjin." Felix said.

     "You, too, Felix! I don't know if you're really this kind or you're just making fun of us!"

     "What? Is that what the unknown number told you? Do you believe him more than us?"

     "Can we not argue here?" Minho hyung tried to stop us, but no one actually cared.

     "Hyung!" Jeongin shouted, and we all became silent. "There are even more important things that we should do! We should not blame and suspect each other, okay? Chan hyung would definitely hate to see this. What happened to you, guys? We only have each other now. We're on our own. Are we still going to double-cross each other?"

     Maybe they're right. Am I starting to believe the unknown number? Do I really doubt the other members now? I don't even have proof that they were really the ones who wrote the letter, or put the knife in the cabinet.